ALMIGHTY

Yhwach Male Reader x Lucy Heartfila/Ezra (Fairy Tale x Bleach)

Millions of years ago, the king of all created everything... He created both Edolas and Earth Realm respectively, but over time he realized both realms were rather quiet... So he began to create life. This life was basic, he believed it needed change... So he introduced dragons to the world, these dragons were like no other creature, they possessed abilities to breath out different elements of the world. And soon every beast had become one with the magical energy being forced into the air.. Millions of years after the first dragons appeared so did the first signs of human life, that's when history truly began.. Civilizations had grown with 300 years of the first human life, they learned to harness magic through incantations and magic circles.. It took humans almost 600 years after they first arrived to befriend the dragons, but everything worked out in the end, is what one would like to say...

 But not everything was sunshine and rainbows... The King of All had fallen into a deep slumber, only leaving a shard of himself behind, the humans wished to abuse such power that was left behind, but the dragons didn't want such power to be used.. And so, dragons, who were once friendly with humans began to rampage and attack them relentlessly, without hesitation or remorse... And one man would rise to befall them all...  Acnologia... But we aren't worried about his story, the story we are most concerned with is what happened to that shard of the King Of All (K.o.A)... That shard would later have been found in the womb of a young woman... The K.o.A first and only child... 

Y/n Yhwach The Almighty King