reason one - liar !

KARAAA bleso !bronx, 6

KARAAA bleso !
bronx, 6.25.23.
_____________________

"I'M GETTING READY to go out with kay kay, he promised to take me out since he hasn't been home." takara was on the phone with her mother, this was their weekly call to update each other on their lives. "i'm so happy to hear you two are still together rara', i didn't think he was a good boy at the beginning." her mother laughed off the backhanded compliment, not wanting to dig too much into the conversation.

"you tell me that every time mama, you make me worry sometimes," in reality takara and kay's relationship hadn't been the best recently but there was no way she was going to fix her lips to tell her mother about their struggles, she would blow it out of proportion and make it worse than what it is. "i'm just saying, but i've gotta' go rara, my man is home. i love you bye."

takara laughed at the haste of her mother to get off the phone once her dad had arrived, she wished for the love her parents had although she knew it was rare.

kay told her to be ready at five and it was going on four thirty, so she decided to take the rollers out her hair, the beach-wave wig laying just above her waist. 'MY BBY!' flashed across her screen, the facetime call being answered almost immediately.

"hey baby, bad news." kay had his phone placed in his lap, it showed his upper body perfectly as he drove. the purple chrome heart hoodie was on top of the fresh white tee, his cuban hung low from his neck, and the rolex shined from his right wrist as it was placed on the steering wheel.

a sigh left her lips, she could see where this was going. "mama needs me to watch lyric while she goes to the emergency room, she said her blood pressure is getting too high." takara took the reason into consideration, this was a valid reason for the sudden cancellation. "it's okay baby, tell mama i hope she's okay. i'll pray for her. 'nd tell lyric i said hi." her attitude remained constant even though her mood was ruined.

"i will baby, i love you. bye."

"chug that shit kay!" camrin yelled in the background of the video takara had now watched for the third time. she didn't understand how watching lyric went to partying with half of doa. she was more irritated than hurt, she didn't understand why he let her waste her time getting ready if he was going to cancel anyways.