chapter 37: supportive family and friends

The news of Andrei and Fides' relationship spread quickly through the LC family. Raphael, Marco, Zekiel, Thunder, Light, Ching, Storm, Orlan, Nickolai, Vince, Paul, Brixx, and Aldrixx gathered for a celebratory video call.

Raphael: "Marco, my friend, congratulations! Looks like our kids are bringing us closer together!"

Marco: (Chuckling) "Thanks, Raphael! Who would've thought we'd be 'balae' someday?"

Zekiel: "This calls for a celebration! When are we meeting the new additions to the family?"

Thunder: "Andrei and Fides must be over the moon. They make a great couple."

Light: "I can't wait to see them together. It's about time we had some good news!"

Ching: "I knew Andrei was up to something. Always the romantic!"

Storm: "I wonder what they have planned next. Bet it'll be something grand."

Orlan: "Well, if they're happy, we're all happy. Here's to their future!"

Nickolai: "Let's make sure we welcome Fides and her family with open arms."

Vince: "Absolutely. It's important to show our support."

Paul: "And remember, Marco, you're going to be a 'balae' soon enough!"

Brixx: "A toast to new beginnings!"

Aldrixx: "Cheers to Andrei and Fides!"

The banter and excitement continued as the LC family shared laughter and well-wishes for Andrei, Fides, and their families.

Zekiel: "Marco, Raphael, count me in as a 'ninong' for Andrei and Fides' wedding!"

Thunder: "Add me to the list! I'll make sure the dance floor stays lively... An I'll sponsor the wedding gowns, the groom's tux..."

Light: "I've got a few jokes lined up for the reception! and of course I can sponsor the foods... my humble gift."

Ching: "I'll bring my famous  wines for the feast!"

Storm: "And I'll handle their flights to wherever they wanted for their honeymoon... !"

Orlan: "We should start thinking of gift ideas. Any suggestions? But for me, I'll take charge of the wedding rings to the design of their choice."

Nickolai: "How about a romantic getaway for the newlyweds? My resort in Hawaii is always open for them"

Vince: "I can shoulder the wedding car... Let's make it unforgettable."

Paul: "Count me in as well. I'll make sure the speeches are heartfelt and after I'll hand my cash gift..."

Brixx: "I'll take care of the music playlist. We need the perfect mix... After the dance, the surprise I have for them, I'll hand... maybe a key to a high end house and lot will not be a shame."

Aldrixx: "And I'll capture every special moment with my camera...after taking shots of  the precious tokens."

Raphael: "Thank you all, friends. Your support means the world to us."

Marco: "Indeed. Let's make sure Andrei and Fides' wedding is a celebration they'll cherish forever."

The excitement and camaraderie among the LC family continued to grow as they eagerly anticipated the future wedding of Andrei and Fides, planning to contribute in every way possible to make it a joyous and memorable occasion.

Alyza: "Xandra, can you believe it? Our children, Andrei and Fides, are so happy together."

Xandra: "I know, Alyza. It warms my heart to see them like this."