"Ugh! Meliodas stop making me suck those balls!" I continue using Azathoth to absorb the energy thrown at me.
<< Dear, your statement is rather que- >> Oh shut it, Ciel, you know that's not what I meant! << Sigh. >>
"You taught me to condense my power so why not use it?" The blonde boy chuckled as they continued to level the hellish plane around them.

I unleashed Hell Flame, but Meliodas once again uses Full Counter. That seems like a useful skill, I continued 'sucking' the dark energy being thrown at me. "Okay, you made me do this, Leader of the Ten Commandments!" I unsheathed my greatest weapon and shoved it into his mouth.

The boy's own food, with a little help by Shion's cooking of course!

"Fair..." Meliodas choked, "enough..." He got knocked out.

*
* 3000+ years later...
*

"This booze is pretty good!" I placed down my second mug, letting the drunkness overtake me. "You know, you should try my country's- and now the drunkness is leaving me." I mutter as my hand balled in to a fist punching the air. "I don't get the thrill of not being able to get drunk Meliodas, it just doesn't feel right." Meliodas chuckled as the tavern started filling up with people. I'm rather surprised it's lively here, considering that Hawk's mom just brought us on top of this hill.

"Here's your order guys!" I smile as I place the food on the table. The group of men asked why such a "cute girl" like me was dressed in this clothing. I don't know, maybe ask Ciel and Meliodas?? I internally say as I reply, "oh it's just my work clothes!" The men chuckled as they dug into the supposed "food" Meliodas had made, later throwing up the content. Hawk was called, causing a few to stare with wonder at the pig. "You know," I whispered to Meliodas, "Hawk could work as emergency food, right?" He gave a thumbs up, "I CAN HEAR YOU!" The pig screams, running away after eating all the scraps.

The door busted(pause) open. A man came, warning the entire tavern about spotting a wandering rust knight around the area. "Knight, huh?" Meliodas mutters as I went deep into thought. "Oh yeah! I've heard about that rumor," one of the drunk men states, "it's probably used to scare children and prevent them from misbehaving."

"If you keep misbehaving, a member of the seven deadly sins will come after you, ooooooh!" He continued. "Seven Deadly Sins?" I ask, bringing my hand to my chin. I already know about them but I wanna see the guy's thoughts about the seven plus me. "Oh? You never heard of them, our cute underage waiter?" The man chuckles. "They're even on wanted posters," his friend motioned to the board across from them, "it was 10 years ago, a whole fiasco between all the knights and the eight."

"The seven were the ones to completely obliterate them," another one replies after sipping his mug, "however, some say that it only took one person to eliminate the entire army," he refers to the one right below Meliodas' wanted poster. "Rimuru, the supposed 'secret' 8th sin." Another sip, "nobody knows how strong Rimuru is... the only supposedly notable think about her was the ability to defeat all her other teammates before they could even fight back."

Ohh right! Can't believe those rumors had gone to the extreme. I sigh in my head, it was actually because I told them I'd give my(shion's) cooked food combined with Meliodas', haha. Though defeating them all in one go would be easy. That portrait of me is too girly though! I wish it was more manly...

"Don't ignore the captain though, they say that he's able to take down whole countries." A man shudders at the thought.
"They all gotta be dead though, right?"
"I sure hope so, the new holy knights should have dealt with then by now!" One of them mentions as I serve a table more booze. "This wanted board is always updated every year though!" I meantion as the men sweatdrop. The atmosphere grew heavy. One man suggested changing the subject as it isn't something fun to discuss about.