The Playmakers and The Players

A/N : We won, but our best players and our fav partnership out there, Ro-Ko, gave us the biggest heartbreaks, and the pain is so high, it equals the happiness we felt after winning. Jadeja too announced his retirement, something all the more heartbreaking. The next chapter will definitely be entirely on ShubSara, but I might write a few more chapters of Shub with Ro-Ko and other seniors, Also, no diary entry in this chapter either

" Agar batayega nahi toh pata kaise chalega?" Shreyas pinched the bridge of his nose.

" Shre yaar...tere liya kehna aasan hai!"

" Shubi, you gotta muster up courage in order to tell Sara that you love her."

" How did you do it with Trisha?"

A soft smile spread across Shreyas' face, a look that evidently told Shubman that he was clearly smitten.

" When you're in love, there's always this urge to let the person you love know, no matter how many fears and insecurities try and drag you behind, the feeling of having your love reciprocated, is one of the best ones. Love is a very beautiful emotion Shubi, and getting to experience it with the right person, means you're very very fortunate."

" You're so in love with her." He voiced out and Shreyas chuckled, his eyes twinkling.

" And are you not? Welcome to the club my boy!"

" Ab bache hai, Yashu, Tilak, Abhay, Dhruv aur Riyan!" Ruturaj said, as he came in with the snacks.

Yashasvi shook his head.
" Mai single hi best hoon! Mujhe nahi padna pyaar vyaar ke chakkar mein!"

" Arey Rutu bhai kya baat kar rahe ho, Tilak toh DB ka boyfriend hai, koi bandhi dhund li uske liye toh DB bura maan jaayega!" Ishan sniggered and the entire room burst into laughter as Tilak rolled his eyes.

" Yashu, mujhe laga teri bandhi hai?" Shreyas arched a brow.

" Nahi toh! Single hoon!"

" But you got rumours with that pretty singer?"

" Eshanya? Please, she's anything but pretty!" He rolled his eyes.

" Your gallery and instagram feed says otherwise." Shubman playfully arched a brow, mischief twinkling in his eyes and Yashasvi sat up straight.

" You went through my phone?" He asked, horrified and everyone burst into laughter yet again.

" Chori pakdi gayi!"

" Tu toh chhupa rustom nikla Yasha!"

" Guys, hear me out, there's nothing like that—" Yashasvi made an attempt to explain himself but failed miserably.

Turning towards Riyan and Dhruv, he shot them a pleading look but they were too busy laughing.

Pitying him for he understood his plight well, Shubman decided to switch to someone else.

" So Abhay..."

" Yeah?"

" How long do you plan on staying single?"