Prologue

Kristina is at home looking over resumes for possible candidates who will be taking over the CorinthosDavisFoundation for her while she is on her maternity leave after she gives birth to the baby.

The door opens.

"Hey, beautiful. How are my two favorite people doing? I missed you both today."

Ali replies back to Kristina before she leans in and gently kisses her and her stomach.

"I have a surprise for you."

Kristina looks down only to see her down on one knee.

"Ali, what are you.............

Ali looks up into Kristina's beautiful eyes.

"Kristina Adela Corinthos Davis, I love you with all my heart and soul. Meeting you at Charlie's was fate. I knew right then that you were something very special and someone that I wanted to continue spending time with. Will you marry me?"

Kristina looks at her in both surprise and shock at the same time before she takes a deep breath and replies back.

"Can you repeat the question?"

Ali smiles up at her as she reaches up so she can gently stroke her cheek. She then lifts her left hand up to her lips and gives it a gentle kiss.

"Kristina Adela Corinthos Davis, I love you with all my heart and soul. Meeting you at Charlie's was fate. I knew right then that you were something very special and someone that I wanted to continue spending time with. Will you marry me?"

Kristina can't believe what she has just heard. She takes a few minutes to let herself take in her words before she takes a deep breath.

"Yes! Yes! I'll marry you! I love you with all my heart. I can't wait to be your wife."

Ali returns the kiss before she pulls back so she can take her hand leading her over to the couch.

"Here, come and sit down."

"All right. Ali, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, of course you can. You can ask me anything. You know that. What's on your mind?"

Kristina looks at her smiling down at her.

"I've been thinking about how things are going to possibly go when Molly and TJ decide to take me to court so we can fight over who will get sole custody of the baby when the baby's due."

Blaze gives her hand a gentle squeeze.

"You're not going to have to worry. No matter what the judge's decision is I'm not leaving either of you. I'm staying with you until death do us part. I love you, Kristina and I love this baby with all my heart because he or she is a part of you."

Kristina smiles at her before she leans in gently kissing her softly on her lips.

Blaze soon pulls back and rests her forehead against hers.

"What do you say we take this into the bedroom and celebrate our engagement?"

Kristina smiles right back at her as she kisses her back.

"Lead the way."

Ali smiles at her as she reaches out for her hand and leads her towards what was now their bedroom for a night neither of them were ever going to forget.