chapter 42: thinking of you...

As usual, Andrei accompanied Fides to the airport for her flight back to the US. The goodbye was bittersweet, filled with promises to stay connected and hopes for their next reunion.

Andrei: (Holding her hand) "Safe travels, Fides. I'll miss you every day."

Fides: (Smiling warmly) "I'll miss you too, Andrei. We'll make the most of our video calls until we see each other again."

After a heartfelt farewell, Andrei watched as Fides boarded her flight. Once she was safely on her way, he headed straight to the international terminal for his own journey. This time, he was bound for Norway to attend a business conference on behalf of his father, Atty. Marco.

Upon arrival in Norway, Andrei was greeted by a crisp, cool breeze and the bustling energy of a city preparing for an important event. The conference was set to bring together business leaders from around the world, and Andrei felt a mix of excitement and responsibility as he prepared to represent Roxas Holdings.

The first day of the conference was a whirlwind of introductions, keynote speeches, and networking opportunities. Andrei quickly immersed himself in discussions about global business trends, innovative strategies, and potential partnerships.

During a coffee break, he found himself in conversation with an influential CEO.

CEO: "It's a pleasure to meet you, Andrei. I've heard great things about Roxas Holdings. How is your father, Atty. Marco?"

Andrei: "Thank you, he's doing well. Unfortunately, he couldn't attend this conference, but I'm honored to represent him and our company."

CEO: "Your father has a remarkable reputation. I'm sure you'll do an excellent job. What are you hoping to achieve here?"

Andrei: "I'm looking to expand our network, explore potential collaborations, and gain insights that can drive our growth. I'm also eager to share our experiences and innovations."

CEO: "That sounds promising. I believe we might have some mutual interests. Let's set up a meeting to discuss further."

Andrei: "I'd like that very much. Thank you."

The conference continued with engaging sessions and productive meetings, each one reinforcing Andrei's commitment to driving Roxas Holdings forward. His conversations were filled with promising opportunities, and he felt a renewed sense of purpose and determination.

In the evenings, as he settled into his hotel room, Andrei would make sure to video call Fides, sharing his experiences and hearing about her day.

Fides: (On the screen) "Norway sounds amazing, Andrei. I'm so proud of you for taking on this challenge."

Andrei: (Smiling) "Thanks, Fides. It's been intense, but also very rewarding. I can't wait to tell you all about it in person."

Fides: "I'm looking forward to that. Just remember to take some time for yourself too, okay?"

Andrei: "I will. Thanks for the reminder."

With the conference progressing successfully and new opportunities on the horizon, Andrei felt confident that both his personal and professional futures were bright. Representing his father and their company on such a global stage was a significant step, and he was ready to make the most of it.

Andrei had just concluded a series of successful meetings and conferences in Norway. The ventures had gone better than he had hoped, opening doors for potential partnerships and innovative strategies for Roxas Holdings. Filled with excitement and a sense of accomplishment, he decided to share the good news with Fides.