Inauguration Party

Hey My cutehearts 💗
I am back with new update I hope you would like it
Long chapter ahead
1.3k words
Target for next chapter
Vote - 20
Comments - 30
Happy Reading ❤️
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ayan's Pov

"The project seems good Mr Rajvansh, I would like to invest in it." Mr. Bhatt said and I curtly nodded while smirking.

"Now I should take my leave, Nice to meet you Mr. Rajvansh" we shook our hands and he left my conference room.

"Ms Rai bring my coffee and Mr.Ahuja's file in my cabin in 10 mins"
I said and took left to get in my private lift and enter my cabin.

As soon as I entered I look to see my brother and my bestfriend laughing upon something
I walked to my chair and sat on it.

"Wassup bruhh" My hansome bestfriend asked me, while note the sarcasm.
"Nothing what about you, why did you came here?" I asked him while gasp hearing me and started his not so good drama.

"Now I can't visit my bestfriend's office. Thats so unfair to me, Ohh god why didn't you take my life before showing me this day, Now how would I live in this cruel world."he said and I rolled my eyes while Arnav was silently laughing looking at him.

"STOP YOUR BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW"
I said in loud tone.

"Yeahh yeahhh no need to bark on me" he replied. I glared him hard.

"Now will you say me why are u here?"
I asked and he huffed looking at me.

"Mr. Shetty signed the deal with Thakur's and they are trying to plot against you with fortune land near pune villa." He said.

I sighed and lean my back on my chair thinking about next step that we should take.

"Ohkk!!! I will look into the matter" I replied.
"Great" he said grinning looking at me and I raised my brow silently asking what's next.

"You would be coming—" while he was saying something, the voice of knocking interrupted yash. I said coming in my cold and professional tone.

"Sir your coffee and here's Mr. Ahuja's file."my PA Ms.Rai said with a professional smile on face. I nodded and asked my schedule for today and said to clear my evening schedule and after that she left but whole time the pair of eyes were looking at her dreamily.

I cleared my throat and asked "what were you saying?"
"Yeah I was saying that will come at Inauguration party?"
"Ofcoz I will be there" I replied while smirking. "Okay bhai I'll send your dress by driver" "No need I am coming home after meeting". "Arnav I want you to go Gujarat and look into Gupta matter I don't want that scandal to reach till media okay??" I said. "Yeah sure bhai when I have to leave??" he asked. "Day after tommorrow Ms. Rai will accompany" I replied and he nodded and left for home.

"Acha you know na Arya is back in India" he said being serious and I nodded.
"Do whatever Ayan but don't hurt her this time try to console her ask forgiveness for you deed okay?? If I see her broken this time I will not leave you, Now I should go." He left before saying and I nodded.

"Buttercup this time I will no let you go" I said to myself and resumed my work.

After 3 hours back to back meeting. I reached home to look everyone is sitting on living room being all ready means I am late.

"Good Evening everyone" I said.
"Where were you, you know we have to leave for party, why you are late??"Ma asked. "Ma I was stuck in meeting" I said.
"Okay now go and ready fast I don't want to be late" she said and I nodded going to my room.

Quickly I took shower and freshened up and change my self in my suit. Tying my watch on wrist I got ready. Looking stylish and handsome as always.

We all left for party and I am too much excited to meet my buttercup. I want to see her reaction.

We reached the venue and I walked to the hall with my family. I looked for her but she was nowhere. Than suddenly my eyes shift to Mr. Rathore and Ansh and I walked to them.

I greeted Mr.Rathore with a smile which he reciprocated.
"Hello Mr. Ansh Rathore" I said in very professional tone and my eyes moved little to side and my eyes met her everything just turned to be faded. She was looking breathtaking beautiful. She will take my life someday I never saw her in western dress she always use to prefer traditional dresses but looking to her she is absolutely Apsara.

Her bodycon red velvety dress is showing her perfect curves from everywhere. It is stunning. Her eyes most precious to me they look longing for love. She suddenly averted her eyes.

I sighed when I heard "So you finally shown your face saale sahab" and I rolled my eyes.
His phone ranged and he excused us. Now only we were left alone.

So I moved towards her and said
"Buttercup" and a lone tear rolled down her eyes.

_________________________________________________________
Arya's pov

"Buttercup" he said while looking in my eyes and a lone tear rolled down my eyes.
Why tear left no it shouldn't now he will think that I am still that weak girl.
I wiped my tear before he can notice
and kept my eyes blank.
You can do this aru you can you have to.

"Hello Mr. Rajvansh" I said in very professional tone. He looked amused by my words.

"Hello Ms. Rathore or" he said coming towards me and smirking "Mrs. Rajvansh" he whispered in my ears and shiver ran down my spine and goose bumps errupted.
My heart skip a bit.

Mrs. Rajvansh is something weird to me and why I am affected this much. No this should not happen. Please control yourself Arya.

I looked straight in his eyes blankly while he was smirking and sudden urge ran in me to wipe that smirk.

"Ig we have divorced Mr. Rajvansh" I said.
"Who told you?" he asked and said "you are still mine" and I was confused so I asked him "what you mean by" "we are still married Mrs. Rajvansh I didn't give divorce papers to court" he said and smirked and I was beyond shock to hear that.I was too stunned. Ohh god means we are still husband and wife.
Means he is my husband.

What the fuck he didn't gave divorce papers to court. Why he didn't gave it—
"Don't let your small brain think much" he said and I looked him raising my brow and anger raised in me.

"So how are you wifey" he asked softening his eyes "I am good and stop calling me that" I replied without any emotion.

He chuckle and nodded

Whattttt?????? He just now chuckled.

How this is possibles??? He never smiled and just now he chuckle I will surely get heart attack.

"Guyss whats going on" Ansh bhai said with shreya bhabhi, yash bhai.

"Nothing bhai" I replied.
"Hello Aru" yash bhai said while get me into hug which I reciprocated. "Yash bhai how are you and everything" I asked and he replied, "Everything is fine kiddo and I am good as always how are you" "I am good bhai"

While talking to yash bhai I felt strong and intense gaze on me but I didn't looked. I know who it is. But I am not able to look after what he said about divorce. Shock would be an understatement.

Then anchor spoke few words about dad and Mr. Mehra about their deal. Everyone congratulate them we celebrated by dance drinks and food. Party was over and everyone greeted bye and left to home. After that little conversation I avoided him I got few glances but never looked to his eyes. I didn't know what changed him but he is behaving different.

Fuck. I just want to home and sleep peacefully. As soon as we reached I moved to my room changed my self and took shower and slept. Today's evening was really hard for me. I slept while thinking.

_____________________________________________________________________

Byeeeeee cutehearts 💗🤧