The Day Of Destruction

14/5/24

Suns POV

I ran over to Moon. Eclipse was right behind me, laughing maniacally.

"Moon! Help!" I screamed, the fear rushing through my veins. Eclipse is faster than me, stronger than me, and more powerful than anyone. I wanted my brother by my side. I wanted all of them by my side. All of my siblings.

Lunar is in Earths arms.

Oil dripping from his head. This isn't fair. None of this is fair. We did nothing bad to Eclipse. It's all our mother's fault. I felt Eclipse's hand tighten around my neck. I froze, like a deer in headlights.

I tried to run but I felt numb, paralysed even. He picked me up. I looked him in his hatred-stricken eyes. Was this the man who would kill me? Is this my demise? When will he make me take my final gasp? Eclipse's grip tightened around me neck, suffocating me. He threw me to the ground, proceeding to stamp my metal chest. My core could be seen... he'll kill me if he damages it. Oh no.

Earth was trying to get him off me.
"Get away from him you monster!" She cried. I had never seen this side of her. Broken and hurt. Not only physically. Mentally the death of Lunar has done this to her. I was pretty messed up too. We lost Solar recently.  Moon isn't doing well either. Solar was their best friend. Having all of your siblings die is bad for your health. They're both at their tipping point.

Earth wasn't able to fend off Eclipse for long better he grabbed her by the hair. Eclipse pulled a Mrs Trunchball on her. He let go. She slammed into the wall. The family was back to me and Moon. I forgot two additions...

"Kill target identified. Kill mode activated"  Jack used his laser eyes to temporarily blind Eclipse. Dazzle helped me get to my feet. Yes I am still a bit scared of them but they're getting me to a safe place. Jack refused to rude up. No matter how much Eclipse his or crushed or snapped him limbs.

"JUST DIE" Eclipse had used some form of magic to chuck him into the fire. A spell held him down long enough for the metal and plastic to be liquid. Dazzle froze. Their first best friend. They shut down crying.

Both me and Dazzle were grabbed. They just gave up. Overwhelmed by grief. I tried to fight. He grabbed my core and began to take my power; the orb, cracking. Shooting spikes of pain up and down my body.

"STOP!  PLEASE STOP!" I blacked out.
The last bathing I heard was Moon calling out for me.
"Sun! No!"