Leila

My mom and dad are letting me move in with my grandparents since they are getting older.  I was in my new room. When Gwen came over Nikki was already here. "Where is Jay?" She asks. "Working. I haven't been feeling great." I say to her. "have you two done it?" Nikki asks. "Yes. My mom gave me the 'Talk'." I say to her. " Leia you might be pregnant I thought I was when Nate and I were being safe. Did you use protection!" She asks. "I don't know he handled that." I say to them. "I guess you didn't." Nikki says they know him super well. Nikki grabbed the extra test she got with my grandma I peed on the stick went back to my room. I see the boys coming. "Babe you okay?" He asks. He sees the pregnancy test. "I'm here for you whatever happens." He says I kissed him I really love him he my first love my only love. I flip the test over it was positive. I couldn't breathe. "Hey come here." He says I do. "We will figure this out." Nikki says. Jay puts his hand on my stomach.  "I love my baby mama." He says. I smiled. I kissed him. Everything feels right with him. We head downstairs. I see my parents and Jays mom and dad my grandparents and Bob.   "Leia you been sick and moody is everything okay with you?" My dad asks. I shake my head no. I gave my mom the pregnancy test. "Is He the father?" My dad asks. I nodded yes.  "Jay your coming with me and your father." She says. "Mom. I'm sorry. I promised Leia I'll be by her side. "Jay. Go to your room and stay there until I figure out a punishment." Jays mom says. He does he kissed me goodbye. "Jackie it was an accident. They are only 16." My mom says. "Donna......  He not going to be trouble for long because Michael has a soft spot for our son and he will talk me out of it." She says. She leaves. "Mom and Dad I'm sorry and I'm scared. We usually very careful." I say to them. " Leia we support you on any decision you make. Keeping the baby or putting the baby up for adoption or you know abortion and you know how I feel about that " my mom says. "Thanks. I'm tried I'm heading to bed." I say to them.
***********************************

It's been 3 days. I woke up a little better. My mom made a appointment I haven't seen Jay. He still grounded. I need help making this decision.  I see Jay coming in my house. "I'm ungrounded." He says. We head to the doctor. She come in and checks me. "So how long do you think you are.? She asks. "not sure." I say to her. "I would say 2 weeks." Jay says. "Is he  father?" She asked. "yes and my boyfriend." I say to her. After the exam after I saw the baby. "What you think babe?" He asks. "I want to keep the Baby." I say to him. "I had a feeling you would " he says he knows me so well. I got the pictures and we decided to do an early gender thing. We all went downstairs. I snuggled up to Jay. "Leia did you make a decision?" Nikki asks. "Yeah we are keeping the baby." Jay says.  "Jay your mom is going to freak." Nikki says. "let her." He says. I kissed my boyfriend and my baby daddy. He leaves. "How are your parents taking the news?" She asks. "I texted my mom and told her I'm keeping my baby I mean Jays and I baby." I say to her.  My mom comes in. "We decided to move back." My mom tells me. "Wait your not going back to Chicago?" Kitty asks. "Leia and our grandbaby is here." My mom says. "Thanks Mom and Dad." I say to them. The door opens and we see someone I haven't seen since I was a kid.