Leia

I'm 2 months pregnant my parents and I moved 2 houses away from my grandparents. I went to my new room. I felt hands around my waist. I turned around it was Jay. "How you feeling?" He asks. "Good nausea is getting better." I say to him. "My mom finally calm down with the news." He says. I see my uncle Hyde come in. "Jay why are you in Leia room?" He asks. "Should I go?" He asks me. "Uncle Hyde he is fine to be here. He will be here since we are having a baby." I say to him. "Oh shoot my half sister is coming over." Jay says. "Wait how old is Betsy now?" Hyde asks. "like 26." Jay says. "Your lucky you have a sibling my parents were just happy with me. My aunt Laurie is my only aunt because my mom was an only child too. But she is too busy in New York." I say to him. "Trust me you don't want a sibling." Jay says to me.  Jackie comes in. "Steven?" She says. "Hi Jackie you look so beautiful." He says. "Thanks. Kelso and I are married and Jay is our son." She says. "No wonder he looks just like him." Hyde says. "why does she call you Steven?" I asked. "She never liked Hyde so she calls me by my first name." He says to me. "I keep forgetting that the foremans adopted you as their own." She says. "At least my dad is not in jail for embezzlement." He says. "Was... Past tense well he dead now." Jackie says. My parents come in. "Oh no." My mom says. "Hyde you didn't tell your niece one thing?" She asks him. "You didn't tell her?" Jackie says. "You didn't tell your son either that we dated." He says leaving. "Sorry you had to find out that way.  "You two gross." I say to her I was about to puke. "Great morning sickness is so amazing." Jay says to his mom.