𝐎𝐍𝐄

1 | ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
====================

➴|  | 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛’𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 |  |

Subtle footsteps were heard as she started getting more anxious. She knew it was him. She started shouting in her mind,
No!
No!
Please, No!

A fragile and small feminine figure was shown crying in her room, trembling and sobbing vigorously. Once again she was beaten terribly by her boyfriend, Ishaan. It’s been 2 months since this torture was started. At first, he was all sweet and caring but like wise the days went off, he started showing his true colours.

As the door opens up, she shutted her eyes closed tightly. “ Missed me, darling? ’’ His voice was enough to make her tremble. She shooked her head continuously when he started getting more closer to her. “ P-please don’t come close to me. P-ple-ease don’t— ” She could not even complete the sentence but was cut off by his devil laugh. He laughed like a psycho, a maniac.

“ Do you think I’ll ever leave you, darling? And how many times do I have to remind you the same thing again and again, huh? ” He stared at the fragile soul ever so creepily. “ YOU ARE MINE!! ” Shouting this, he suddenly broke the expensive vase placed on the table beside them which made her cry even more.

“ Yo-you are a psycho! A whole, creepy psycho!! ” It was the first time she ever shouted on someone. For some minutes, Ishaan was silent but she regretted saying that sentence. She knew he will become more angry. “ Now this baby girl got guts to shout back at me, huh? ” Her shout made his male ego hurt.

Smack!
Smack!
He slapped her twice. “ Don’t ever raise your voice at me, you bxtch. ” Saying this, he left that room and she sat down touching her burning cheek which was stinging too much. She had become a crying mess. He made her a crying mess.

“ Why, why di-did God made my life a li-living hell? I’m tired of th-this now. ” Being tired from crying and sobbing since so long, her body asked for some rest. She slept on the cold floor with no blanket, no source of light, and no sign of escape. He had caged her, not the beautiful one; but the worst, ugliest one. She was kept as a hostage.

Her own parents were solding her to this monster just because of some money? How cheap! But she didn’t had any choice left to do.

She was helpless!
She was tired!
She was broken!

ִֶָ𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ🐇་༘࿐

“ You are looking so beautiful, young lady. I bet that your soon to be husband will fall your charms! ” The makeup artist cheered up the young bride. Not knowing what was actually happening in her life. Hearing this, Arya’s eyes went numb. How she wished she’d get a prince charming, all for herself. But here, she was getting married to the monster who does not even love her! Who does not even like her! But just manipulated her.

“ T-Thanks, eonnie. ” Putting her thoughts on the side, she smiled softly at her which was obviously fake. The lady felt something unusual in her eyes but shaved her thoughts thinking she’s over viewing things. Just as the makeup artist left the bridal room, the bride herself watched her reflection in the huge mirror in front of her.

Eyes numb and red, tears started making their way to them. But she didn’t cried. She had accepted her fate. She had accepted that she was nothing to anyone, that there’s nothing in the world named love. All of the people here are so mean. They live just for money, money and money.

Her thoughts came to a rest when someone knocked and entered the room. It was Arya’s father. There was a minute of silence. But after that, he collected some courage to start a conversation. “ It’s time for the ce-ceremony, Arya. ” He did not even wanted to look into her eyes because of the shame, the guilt he was feeling after he himself sold his youngest daughter to a creep.

He was about to take her hand in his but she kindly rejected it. “ You didn’t even asked me if I ever wanted this marriage. And now you’re acting as if nothing has ever happened? I never expected this from you, dad. Never. ” She was devastated from the current situation. And her dad didn’t even answered her. How could he? When he was feeling shame on himself. He was feeling as if he is the worst father who could not even protect his daughter but just giving more and more pain to her.

Without any more arguments, she kept her hand in his father’s. He gave her a bouquet of daises, her favourite flowers. As she walked down the aisle, everyone from the crowd kept watching her. Astonished by her beauty. But looking at everyone, Arya was nervous but suddenly, her eyes filled completely with hatred looking at the man who was waiting for her.

Arya’s father removed her hand from his and kept it on Ishaan’s hand. He slowly murmured to him, “ Please take care of my Arya. It’s my humble request. ” Mr. Moon’s eyes kept staring at him with hope. Ishaan scoffed and replied, “ Sure, Father-in-law. ” He answered with complete sarcasm.

Arya’s face was emotionless. She was just standing there with no smile, no sadness, no tears. Just a blank face which was hiding a loads of emotions. The priest came in between the bride and groom and started doing the rituals without any more waste of time.

“ Do you, Jeon Ishaan, take Moon Arya as your lawfully wedded wife? To have and hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish till death do you apart? ” As the father finished, Ishaan rolled his eyes in annoyance and said, “ I do. ” He said, even though he didn’t meant a single word from the vows. He would never love her, he would never like her.

“ Do you, Moon Arya, take Jeon Ishaan as your lawfully wedded husband? To have amd hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you apart? ” She stuttered while speaking the two words, “ I d-do. ” Her throat dried because of the pool of emotions waving in her mind.

The priest walked down after saying, “ You may kiss the bride now. ” She immediately looked down as a tear dropped off from her eye. Ishaan smirked and moved forward without even saying a single word. He grabbed her cheeks harshly and pressed his lips on hers. She didn't kissed him back. But just cried with her eyes close. She was feeling disgusted by herself, from him.

────⋆⋅🌸⋅⋆────

Header/Banner by: jiyoungmochi 🦋🥹🫴🏻🫶🏻

If Ishaan don’t even like her, then why he pushed her to this marriage?
Why did he manipulated her?
Why Arya was unable to disagree with her parents?

• ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ •

Love,
Annie 💙