9🍂

Welcome to the hell wifeyyyy..... Said sidharth smirking at shehnaaz who is looking down sobbing silently.

Sid rushed to her and wiped her tears ....

Sid : no baby... Abhi to hell shuru bhi nhi huyi Or ap ro rhe ho.. Aisa kaise chalega madam..... And laugh devilishly......

He held her hand and brought her inside... And throw her on the floor with anger in his eyes.....

Sid : aaj se iss ghar ki tum maid ho..... Kya ho..???? Asked by gritting his teeth.... Maid..... Breakfast lunch dinner, saaf safai, bartan kapde.... Sab tum akele krogi...... Is ghar mein tumhare or mere ilava koi nhi hai..... To jada hoshiyari krne ki koshish mat kr...... Yaha har jagah camere lge hai....

And going to leave but stop....

Sid : or haan.... Tunhare rhne ka intezam bhi meine kar diya tha.... Servant quarter mein.... Okk baby
.... Abhi 1:00 bje hai... 2 bje tak mujhe lunch tyar chahiye..... Menu kitchen mein mil jayega..... Bbyee....

And left from there leaving teary eyed shehnaaz behind...... She takes a deep breath and wipes her teacher...... And goes to the kitchen....

As she entered, she found dust everywhere like it's been close for so many days....... She took the cloth and first cleaned the whole kitchen.... She checks for the ingredients to make something and finds
" Peeli daal... "

She took the peeli daal and placed it in the pressure cooker to boil.... She took some rice and soaked it in the water .....

After 20-25 min... She opened the cooker and found the daal had been boiled perfectly.... She placed a vessel with water on gas and one side placed a
kadai for tadka...

( ab kya puri recipe doon 😗😌..)

At 2:00  p. m.

Sid came downstairs from his room and his eyes fell on shehnaaz who is rolling the chapati wiping her sweat..... She is making food by covering her head which made him amuse....

Just looking like aa wowoowowwww.....

He shrugs his thoughts and sits on the dining table .. Shehnaaz looked at Sid through the kitchen and immediately served food for him and brought a plate for him.....

Sid smiles innerly as peeli daal is his favourite but he makes faces in front of her....

Sid : ye kya bnaya...??? Said in rude tone...

Shehnaaz jumped at her place hearing his voice and said in meek voice...

Sana : ji vo... Peeli daal Or chaw... Cut by him...

Sid : ohhhh... Thankyouuuu.... Mereko to dikh nhi rha tha... Said in an over sweet voice.... He also notices how she flinches hearing his loud  voice...

Shehnaaz looked down playing with her fingers...

Sid pushed the plate away.... Tumne menu nhi dekha..???? Kya yahi likha tha uspe..??? He asked as he knew it was not .....

Sana : ji vo.... Or kuch tha hi nhi... Bs yahi mila tha.... And looked at him... Please kha lijiye... I promise... Dinner mein jo apko pasand hai vahi bnaugi...... Said in her sweet voice

Sid sighed and started eating silently..... Shehnaaz again went to the kitchen and brought aloo tadka with chapati..... And placed in front of him...

She brought her plate too and went to sit on the chair beside him but he stopped her.....

Sid : ap shayad bhul rhi hai.... Ap hmari patni hai.. Haina..??? Or jaha tak meine suna hai... Patniya hmesha pati ke khane ke baad jo bache vo khati hai.... Haina...???.

Sana nodded her head and stood there looking down.... She is damn hungry as she didn't even have breakfast ......

Sid finished the food and wiped his hands... And goes to his room smirking ..... As soon as he goes, shehnaaz checks the food, there is no food left for her..... Tears fill in her eyes.... What will she eat now..????

She wipes her tears and drinks two glasses of water to calm herself...... She picks the utensils and place them in the sink.... And wash them.....

After 15 min....

She comes out of the kitchen sweating profoundly and took the broom 🧹 to clean the house..... It took her 45 minutes to clean the ground area.... Then she took cloth for dusting and then did mopping too ....

By the end of work, she was exhausted and also hungry as hell..... She sat on the couch in the living area to rest for some time.....

Sid came downstairs and was impressed by seeing it all clean and found shehnaaz sitting on the couch taking a nap.....????

He goes to the refrigerator and takes out the bottle of juice and drops it intentionally..... Shehnaaz opens her eyes hearing the voice....

And found sidharth standing there making a fake sorry face and looked down where sweet liquid is flowing.... She widened her eyes and got up hurriedly....

She needs to clean it hurriedly otherwise... If ants get to know.. They will gather there and do a party....

She got a wet cloth and cleaned it hurriedly.... Sid was smirking looking at her.... Shehnaaz looked at the time it was 6:00 p. M.

Shehnaaz looked at sidharth and said to him...

Sana : ji vo... Raat ke khane ke liye.... Kuch nhi hai... Ap please la denge market se...??? Or kuch sabziya bhi hai.....

Sid : I'm not your servant..... In fact you are my servant.... So take this... Give her cash.... And go to the market or wherever you want and bring the necessities.... And left from there

Sana : I....

But Sid leaves from there before she could say anything.....

.
.
.
.
Stay tuned
Your writer