Chapter 12: Shell in a Cell

Nobody's POV:
A bell rang, starting a match within a wrestling arena. Two fighters ganged up against another one, defeating him as he was thrown into the judge's desk who grabbed her microphone.

(The judge known as Jessica Jaclyn!)
👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

"Ooh, nasty team-up! But last one in the ring wins the championship! Who will it be, fans?" She asked as she pointing at the two wrestlers

"The undefeated Ghostbear?" She begins, pointing to the wrestler with the white bear mask. "Or the invincible Annihilation?" The second one had facepaint and long blonde hair. They began to go at it, Y/N & the turtles watched the match from above on the scoreboard.

Leo and Raph were rolling around as Donnie & Mikey holding the slice of pizza in their hands. Y/N doesn't fully understand, what's going but, she continues to watch. Raph stood up, wearing a shirt that read 199-0.

"Go, Ghostbear!" He then ripped the shirt making it now say 200-0. "He's the greatest ever. He's gonna win number 200 tonight!" Raph said as Leo jumped onto his brother's back and into his shoulders with a sly smirk. "Buddy, come on. You know wrestling is bogus. They always pull their punches. Even I could beat Ghostbear" Leo said, then spat into his hands and rubbed them together.

"I call this one the Three Star Hurricane" Leo said and began smacking Raph's face, he started to be annoying. "You think Ghostbear can match these moves?" He asked, Raph looking annoyed as he tried to throw his brother off him. Y/N, Donnie and Mikey looked back at them.

"Oh, here we go" Donnie said in his muttered annoyed voice as Mikey and Y/N agreed with him. "Every time" Mikey said as Y/N hummed through her bamboo muzzle.

"You take that back, Leo! No one beats Ghostbear!" Raph said to him as Leo spat him a raspberry. As the two tumbled around Donnie went to reach for the last slice of pizza, only for Mikey to grab it first and eat it. Donnie stared at Mikey as he shook his head.

"Oh, you know what? That's fine, you can have it. I can have the next last piece of pizza" Donnie said to him. "Thanks Dee!" Mikey said as he thanked Donnie. Y/N saw the female judge held Ghostbear's hand, him left standing.

"Ghostbear is the last man in the ring. And when I raise his arm, he will officially be 200-0!" She said as she began raising his arm slowly. Raph laughed victoriously as he held Leo high in his arms. "Ha, told you, Leo!" Raph said as Leo rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Ghostbear's just a chump in a costume" Leo said as he back-flipped while speaking. "I could beat him. I could beat any of them" Leo said until he back-flipped off the scoreboard and hovered in the air a bit before falling. This cause Raph & Y/N look down in horror.