Last Thirst

Sheila to Sil-a-Bowl TF/TG/MC

(This is a depressing chapter!)

Here are the inspirations for this chapter!

Sheila was a 20 year old princess who was best friends with Noelle. And now, when Noelle became Notepad, they have become a couple!

But now, Sheila had been isolating herself from the world ever since Notepad was taken, and became paranoid and keeps on getting scared at any disturbance in fear of being objectified.

Then, one day, she noticed that one of her items, a mirror, was pale white with a blue cross on it as she slowly started panicking.

She then realized that she NEEDED to get out of here! So she stood up from her bed and then ran off from her room as the mirror transformed back into Animatic.

Animatic had then chased after Sheila throughout all over the castle's hallways. The two guards and noticed all of this and had tried to stop Animatic.

"Halt! You shall not harm the princess!" The 1st guard would exclaim.

"YOUUUU...SHALL NOT...PASS-" The 2nd guard was interrupted when Animatic grabbed him and mutilated him.

Before the 1st guard could run off and alert all of the other guards, Animatic had grabbed him and threw him out of the window and then he continued the chase.

When Sheila accidentally ran into a dead end, Animatic had finally cornered her. Then, he swiftly grabbed her and then POP! they were gone...

Now, let's look in the Animatic Battle world...shall we?

When Noelle/Notepad was coming back from talking with Iris/Iced Coffee, he saw his girlfriend! And Juice Box and Chocolate Milk Carton were questioning her about Noelle and stuff.

"You! You're a human, right? So tell us what you know about Noelle! Now!" Juice Box questioned or...demanded kind of.

"I...uh..." Sheila tries to respond.

Then, Animatic would suddenly stop the questioning actions real quick as he had then tried to bite her so she could transform...

But then, Notepad/Noelle had suddenly jumped on top of him while punching him repeatedly in the face so Sheila could run.

Sheila had then saw this chance to run off and hopefully escape from this world, and maybe come back with soldiers and take Notepad/Noelle back...

...but then...

Maneki Neko had suddenly appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, and then pounced onto Sheila and grabbed her from running away.

"Chocolate Milk Carton! Write this down!" Juice Box said as Chocolate Milk Carton did what they told them to do.

Then, because of all of the commotion, more and more of the other objects would come over and then see the fight between Animatic and Notepad/Noelle.

But then, Animatic had finally managed to get Notepad/Noelle off of himself, throw him into the ground, grabbed Sheila's arm, and then bit into it!

As Sheila then screamed for help, the other objects were very terrified at the sight of Sheila slowly becoming Sip-a-Bowl as she screamed in pain.

Sheila had felt her arms slowly becoming thinner and thinner until they were basically as thin as sticks, then they changed from brown to pitch black.

Then, her legs had suffered the same fate as a built-in straw had popped out from her head as she winced in pain with tears streaming down her face.

Sheila then felt her whole body painfully becoming more and more compressed and squished until she looked like some type of bowl that seemed to be a jade green.

She then felt a jolt to her womanhood. She yelped in pain as she felt her womanhood shriveled up into nothingness. Now, even though she was genderless, she still felt like a she...and also a he?...basically bigender...

She then felt her literal organs slowly churn and becoming softer and more...liqudiy like her blood until it was just a pool of blood in her, but it quickly faded away.

She then felt his eyes stung, so he shut them closed. When she opened them back up, they were small and beady. Her hair would then fall out into clumps as her nose and ears sunk into his head and his mouth simplified into a line, finishing her physical transformation as Maneki Neko finally let her go.

"Ow! Wh-What happened to me?! What even am I?!" Sheila yelled out in fear as Notepad/Noelle stared in shock and empathy.

"Wh-Why is this possibAAAAAAAAGH!!!" Sheila screamed in pain when she felt the mental changes starting.

Sheip-la felt memories of her childhood slowly fading away...high school? More like bye school. College? What's that? Relationships? If best buddies (and maybe even crushes) count, then Notepad!

Ship-l-bo began crying when he felt memories of Noelle fading away and being replaced with Notepad...but then he felt new memories flood her head.

Ship-a-Bow had then remembered that she used to compete in Object Fool, but was eliminated and got 4th place. But then he also remembered he was competing in Animatic Battle, on a team called Grant Swag! And when Notepad made an attempt to get the sunflower seed back from B Block, he really admired him more! And maybe developed a small crush!! Oooooo!

And now...Sheila was gone...and Sip-a-Bowl stood in her place...

"Ugh...where am I?...oh! Hi Notepad!" Sip-a-Bowl had noticed Notepad/Noelle while blushing a little.

Notepad/Noelle had stood in shock, sadness, and anger...but he then eventually broke down, ran I've rand then hugged him as tight as he could.

"W-Woah! N-Notepad! Are...you okay?...what happened??..." Sip-a-Bowl questioned as she slowly hugged him back...really confused...trying to comfort him...

God...Notepad/Noelle never cried so much in his entire life before...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ron to Rainbow Assortment TF/TG/MC