Chapter 10: Announcement of The Cell Games!

LAST TIME, ON DRAGON BALL R!

Klaus had unleashed his true power against Cell, challenging the Bio-Android to face him in combat. After what seemed like a one-sided battle, Klaus believed himself victorious, until Cell revealed that with all his power, Klaus could never defeat him. Klaus' new form, while strong, could not keep up with Cell's current speed, it also didn't help that Cell too could use this form as well. Believing that this was the end, Klaus braced for the inevitable, only for Cell to spare his life. Curious of how both he and Vegeta managed to gain a tremendous amount of power, Cell asked if anyone else could do the same. Saticfied with his answer, Cell told Klaus that their battle inspired him to create a tournament, where he shall be the only opponent. The deadline until the tournament will be in ten days, will our heroes be prepared for the fight of their lives?

________________________________________________________________________________

ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE CELL GAMES!

________________________________________________________________________________

Time progressed as normal within the Room of Spirit and Time, as both Oren and Ruby further continued their training. Though, at this time, both Hunters-in-Training slowly began to bond during this period. Ruby was currently sitting on the steps that lead out from the temple, into the void. Leaning against the pillars of the temple, was Oren. Both stared out into the vast emptiness of the white void.

"Hey, Oren?"

"Yes, Ruby? What's up?"

Ruby stayed quiet for a moment, wondering what to say. During her time within the Room, she connected more with Oren than she had back in Beacon, like she had finally connected to the twin brother she never had.   

"You know, In the past few months we've been in here, it feels like I've learned more about you then back outside," Ruby began. "When I was a little girl, I kind of wished I had a twin, or a sibling close to my age. Don't get me wrong, I love Yang more than anything, but she was always the one who took care and watched over me; especially after mom died and da-Tai was grieving."

Oren listened to his friend and felt the same way. Time with his mother, Pan was similar to that of Ruby's. Living in the woods outside of Vale was almost lonely, while he was grateful for his mother's love and training, he too wanted to have some kind of sibling, or close friend that weren't animals or rocks. While he now accepts that Vegeta is his older brother, he certainly wasn't there for him growing up. 

"Yeah, I see what you mean," Oren replied. "Growing up with mom outside of Vale, it was nice and quiet, but also lonely. Sure, I had my mother with me, but I didn't have friends. After her death and moving into the city with Aunt Glynda, it was hard to connect with others. I mean, how's a boy raised in the woods supposed to interact with other kids who were raised in civilization? Then I met you, the rest of Team RWBY, and it feels like I have bigger family now."

The silver eyed huntress was touched knowing that Oren considered her, and everyone else for that matter as family. Seeing how both he and Vegeta, and even Fasha were the last of their race. 

"This is going to sound weird, Oren. But...You're the brother I wish I had," Ruby stated. "You're always there for anyone who needs help, and you always put others before yourself."