Part 18 🔞

Author's Pov :

They had an amazing date together, feed each other food with their hands, dance with each other, snuggled with each other feeling the warmth radiating of their bodies while sitting on the sand hearing the sound of waves.

Their date was filled with lots of love, laughter, kisses and it was complete sukoon ( peace ) for them.

Karan was falling in love with her more and more each passing day but also his love was turning possessive and obsessive towards her more intensely each passing day.

For the first time, there is someone in his life that cares and loves him more than anyone else and he can do anything to make her stay with him forever, if not by love than he will not hesitate to use force. Isha is the only one whom he can burn the world for.

For Isha, it was the fairytale love story that she was experiencing with karan. She had gone on various blind dates before in the past but never found someone worthy enough for her.

They all were selfish, self obsessed and just not her type. Karan was the dream man for her in her life. 

After their date, karan drived her back to her hotel. And he walked her in front of her penthouse suite door.

After that, she looked at him and put her arms around his neck and he pulled her closer by hugging her waist. "So, I'll see you tomorrow?" she said.

He smiled, kissed her cheek lovingly and said "itni asani se to peecha nahi chodunga and tomorrow hm, baby you know na i can't sleep without you in my arms". And her pecked her nose.

( I won't leave you that easily )

*Mature content*

And then he picked her up in his arms and take her inside the suite. He opened her bedroom door and went towards her bed and gently laid her on the bed. 

Then, he cupped her cheeks with his both hands and said "why are you so beautiful" and move his face towards her and kissed her all over her face except her lips.

And then he hovered his lips just above hers, their lips were not touching each other but their breath were mingling.

He slowly closed the distance between them and put his lips on hers. And slowly started moving his lips with hers in a rhythm.

Her hands went towards his hair and started ruffling them and pull him more closer towards her.

They maked out for a while and then he started peppering kisses on her jaw, neck and kissed her on every exposed area around her neck and shoulder;  "baby slowly, i am not going anywhere" she said.

He suddenly groped her clothed left boob and moved down and harshly bite over it upon her dress while maintaining eye contact with her.

"I need you love now, i need you so so badly, i can't wait anymore" he said.

She gets up and hugged him tightly around his neck and said "i am yours baby always"

They looked at each other and again kissed passionately. She moved back and started removing his shirt and push him down on the bed.

She moved upon him and started kissing his jaw, then his neck and bites him there and gave him a big hickey there and kissed on it, and then looked up and his eyes were already on her. She said in a slow and slutty manner "now i have marked you mine darling".

He chuckled and grabbed her neck and pulled her close towards his lips and bited her lips and then kissed her hard and said "i am yours jaan from the start and for forever".

She then moved towards his chest and kissed him on each and every corner of his abs, chest and put several kisses and hickeys here and there.

Then he couldn't control himself anymore and he groaned and he flipped her around, now he was on top of her and she was under him, firstly he smashed his lips with hers and he literally bited her lips. 

He eated her lips for a while and then he gave a purplish hickey on her neck and gave few wet kisses there to sooth the pain.

Then he looked down and then looked in her eyes and said "baby do you like this dress?" She nodded.

"Then i'll buy you as much dresses as you want", she frowned, but suddenly she yelped as he tore her dress in two pieces and she yelped. He chuckled and pecked her cheek.

Then he unclasped her bra in one click and she instantly covered her boobs with her hands and closed her eyes out of shyness.

He kissed her just below her earlobe and said "open your eyes my babygirl, you are the most beautiful and my most preety girl na"

She opened her eyes and he removed her hands from her boobs while maintaining eye contact with her and said "remember never hide yourself from me, you are mine and only mine"

Then he looked down and said "beautiful" while looking at her boobs, they were big in size and when he touched them, they were so soft feeling like cotton.

He pressed them hard in his hands and kissed her all over her breasts and between the valley of her breasts.

She moaned and her nipples were hardened, "please touch my nipples baby" she pleaded.

He chuckled and "aww, my baby wants me to suck her nipples" . Her face was all red, he without wasting any time and attacked her nipples her firstly kissed her left nipple and put it in his mouth and started sucking it fastly, biting in between.

He was sucking her nipple like a baby while playing with her other nipple, holding it and pressing it in between.

She was moaning and holding his head closer to her chest and arching her back while bitting her lower lip. He did the same with her other boob and they were both red and purplished when he looked at them. Then he sucked her stomach and her naval. Then......

Heyya lovelies, uffff too hot isn't it ?!

I have written smut scene for the first time ever, so hope you guys like it.

Do vote and comment on this chapter!
And follow me if you like this story 🩷

Take care and show some love on this chapter 🫶🏻✨