Colors Of The Rainbow!

Ron to Rainbow Assortment TF/TG/MC

Here is the inspiration for this chapter!

Ron was an 18 year old artist who usually used colored pencils to draw and even to write! He just couldn't help it at all!

But lately, Ron has been very wary ever since Oliver dissapeared, nobody around him that knew Oliver ever talked about it.

But, everyone knew that it must have something to do with the Animatic creature that has been kidnapping and transforming people.

On his way home, Ron was lost in his thoughts...

"The government should get involved in this...why haven't they already?!" Ron thought. (Plot reaso- I MEAN UHHHHH idk either!)

He then went home and then went into his room to find out that ALL of his prized rainbow colored pencils (which were color coded) have been replaced with white and black pencils! Well, except for one that was a light blue color.

Immediately, this had startled him, which makes a lot of sense. But then, all of a sudden, the pencils start moving on their own and then drew on a piece of paper!

They had drawn a circle, then 2 arms, then 2 legs, 2 lines for eyes, and a large smile and then a blue cross on his face! Then, he popped out of the paper!

"HI THERE! MY NAME'S ANIMATIC!" Animatic happily greeted.

Then, Animatic tried to grab him so he could bring him to the Animatic Battle world, grab him, and erase his memories...but then...

Ron had quickly thought of something and then got physical and then punched Animatic right in the face and it actually worked!

But was that a good decision?...

No...

Not at all...

Animatic had then grabbed two of the white pencils and then shoved them both into both of Ron's eyes! He shrieked in pain and fell back as his transformation started.

His arms would slowly turn more skinny and skinny until his arms were basically twigs, and then they would turn pitch black.

As his legs suffered the same fate, he felt a jolt to his manhood. He whimpered in pain when his manhood shriveled duonitno nothingness. Even if he was genderless, he now felt like a SHE!

She felt her body painfully contort and shift shape to look like the black part to hold some rainbow colored pencils with....

Then, the white and black pencils change back into rainbow colored pencils and then shoved themselves into her body, making her scream in pain. But her voice now sounded just like Rainbow Assortment's voice.

As her hair fell out into clumps, the white colored pencils that were shoved into her eyes dissolved, and now he could see! But his simplified mouth and beady eyes were now all white like Rainbow Assortment's.

"W-What the?! Hey! My voice! Why did you do to mAAAAAAGH!!!" Ron shrieked in a pain when she felt the mental changes starting.

Rainon Asso felt memories of her childhood slowly fading away. Highs chool? More like bye school. College? Doesn't exist. Relationships? She remembered being Oils Paint's girlfriend.

Rainbon Assortm slowly gained new memories that were flooding in her head. She then remembered that she was competing in Animatic Battle, on a team called Happy Meatball.

Now, Ron was gone...and Rainbow Assortment was here...

"Ugh....huh?...where am I?...wait, Animatic?" Rainbow Assortment noticed Animatic.

Ten Animatic had grabbed Rainbow Assortment and took her to the Animatic Battle world, and she then went off to find his team and Oils Paint.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Romeo to Raid TF/MC