I'm The Lucky One.

>Now Playing- Brother by Kodaline<

Requested by kittukk78

TW: Blood

[🛑New Requests Closed🛑]

———-

"Are you ready to leave?" Taehyung asked Jungkook as he finished getting his suitcase together.

"I've been ready! You're the one still packing!" Jungkook teased. He'd been waiting on Taehyung for what felt like hours.

"No, I don't think you are ready. Are you sure you have everything?" Taehyung stood there staring at Jungkook with his hands in his pockets. The maknae had no clue what was going on. He'd been packed and ready to go on their trip for a while now. As far as he knew he wasn't forgetting anything. Jungkook stood silently while waiting for Taehyung to get on with whatever it was he was trying to say.

Suddenly, the older pulled an inhaler out of his pocket and handed it to Jungkook.

"Oh. I guess I was forgetting something. Thanks!"

Taehyung knew Jungkook would have easily gone on vacation without it. The kid never knew where it was, but thankfully one of his hyungs always did.

Jimin walked in and leaned against the door frame, crossing his arms. "This sucks," he pouted. "How come every time the three of us plan a trip together, I'm the one who gets unexpected deadlines?"

The three of them were due to take a maknae line trip together back to an old fun vacation spot. The place where they had all gone to film for their show "In The Soop" during Season 1. Unfortunately, Jimin ended up being tossed some projects and deadlines by the company and wasn't able to go.

"I guess me and Taehyungie hyung will have to have enough fun for the three of us!" Jungkook stuck out his tongue to tease Jimin, which resulted in him getting placed in a playful headlock.

Yoongi strolled in with a paper in his hand, his eyes slowly scrolling down it. "Alright, children. Do you have toothbrushes and socks and-"

"You made us a checklist?" Taehyung giggled.

"Uhm...yes?" Yoongi kept going, "And sunscreen. A few hats? Did you pack some hats? Let's see, what else..."

The boys silently waited for Yoongi to finish with his little check list. The older raised his eyebrow at Jungkook. "Inhaler?"

"Of course. I sure wouldn't forget that somewhere, or anything." Jungkook side eyed Taehyung and the two tried not to burst into laughter.

"I guess you're ready to go then!" Yoongi walked out of the room and patted Jimin's shoulder as he left. "You and I could plan our own trip sometime too!" Jimin followed him out and immediately started going on and on about what he'd want to do.

Before they knew it, the older members were saying goodbye to the two youngest of the family as they hopped in the car and departed for their trip. It was going to be a long car ride so they did what they could to make the most of it. They stopped for meals, took a rest on a small beach, took turns driving, and made sure to sing plenty of karaoke. They also made a few stops at some different grocery stores to help stock the fridge.

As they pulled down the long road that led to the location, the two were instantly flooded with the memories of when they were all there filming for the show.

"Remember when we tricked Jimin and made him think he forgot his luggage?" Taehyung smiled.

"Of course! Do you remember when Namjoonie hyung was playing with the boats outside and he left his cell phone out in the rain?!"