chapter 12 my foot!!!!

"Tae grab him. Or else he will run away."

Grandma shout at Taehyung make everyone shock. Taehyung stay in his place in shock.

"What!!!"

"Son grab him or else he will run away. He is the boy I was talking about..." Grandma pause and look at sky while sky look at her in horror.

"What on earth is happening today"

"Finally I found you little kitten" hearing this sky eyes become wide.

"W-what.... K-Kitten" sky look at grandma in horror.

"Yes kitten... You run so fast like kitten....now come here" grandma spoke and start to drag sky toward couch while still hugging her.

"A-ajjuma...ajj-juma" sky try to stop her but failled.

"Grandma...what are you doi--- GRANDMA!!!!!" Taehyung try to stop Grandma but then he saw dae (sky) foot twist. He saw both of them was about to fall he shout. The caretaker also grasp loudly and run toward her.

But thankfully sky grab grandma. Make her fall on top of her. Caretaker and Taehyung help grandma to get up.

"Grandma you okay, did you get hurt anywhere" Taehyung ask grandma look at taehyung scared. And shook her head side to side. Taehyung just hug his grandma and calm her down but grandma pull back from her and look down where sky is laying and clutching her leg tightly. While silently hissing in pain.

"Omo..omooo, he is hurt. Tae.... Tae help him." Grandma start to cry worriedly and kneel down to sky and start to behave like a baby

"What did I did.... I hurt him... Are you ok.. I am sorry.... What do I do" grandma spoke while crying care taker grab her. While sky still in pain clutching her leg.

"Tae..help him" hearing this Taehyung become alert.

"N-neh" Taehyung take out his phone and call his secretary.

"Hello minho, call a doctor in my cabin now. Mr kim Dae get sprained in his leg" saying this he cut the call. And walk toward sky. He kneel down to him.

"Can you stand up??" Taehyung ask. Sky nod her head. She take a deep breath and grab the couch, put her one hand in floor in order to get up.

She get up little but than she accidentally put her little weight on her sprained foot make her feel immersed pain and she was about to feel down but strong hands held her. From back.

Taehyung put his hand on her back and other was

Accidentally placed on her

butt.

Sky and taehyung both of their eyes become wide. No one move a little bit.

Sky was literally on Mr kim. While on other hand grandma was still hyper.

Than suddenly door open revealing doctor with minho. They walk toward them.

Minho just stood their when he saw their position. His jaw drop he hurriedly put his hand over his mouth. Seeing doctor grandma hurriedly grab him and push him toward sky. Make him sit with them.

"Doctor....doctor see what happen to him. His leg is broken" doctor sit their awkwardly seeing their position and hands. But he tend to stay professional. He clear his throat.

"Lets take him in cou--" he was about to complete his sentence but cut off by Grandma.

"No no no treat him here. Or else he will run. Treat him here on floor. " grandma start to hyper again while crying. Her breath was getting heavier.