Chapter 10 : AUBREE

Aubree was walking down the hall. She was going to Percy and Rins dorm. She texted Rin.

A : "who is even in your dorm rn?"
R : "rory and percy"
A : "why's rory there??-"
R : "because xav banned percy from him and rorys dorm lmao"
A : "HELP"

Aubree sent that text as she walked up to the door. She didn't even knock, she just went in. She saw Rory and Percy cuddling on Percy's bed.. Ugh, naturally. They're always cuddling or something. Aubree walked over to Rin. Rin looked up at Aubree. "Hey. Uh, ignore percy and rory." Aubree nodded. "Will do-" Rin pointed at the chair beside his beanbag. "Sit down." Aubree nodded again and sat down. "Let's just play super smash bros. There's nothing else to do."

Aubree was getting her ass beat. Rin laughed as he cheered. "I won againnn!!" Aubree groaned. "How do you always win? YOU PLAY AS INKLING!" Rin stuck his tongue out. Percy chuckled. "Inkling is a good character if you know how to use them." Aubree sighed. "SHUT UP." She yelled. Percy yelled back. "YOU SHUT UP, YOU FAG." Rin sighed. "PERCY, AUBREE." Percy and Aubree yelled in a complaining and dramatic voice. "RIIIINNNNN!!" Rory woke up. "What the fuck is happening.." Rin sighed. "Everyone started yelling. Aubree's mad because i'm better at Super Smash Bros: Ultimate." Aubree scowled at Rin. "Shut up." Rin smiled. "Nah." Rory sighed. "I woke up because of this.." Percy stroked rory's hair. "Try to go back to sleep. But I have to use the bathroom so kindly get off of me." Rory rolled off of Percy. Percy got up and went to the bathroom. Rory looked at Aubree and Rin, they were playing another match of SSBU. Rory sighed and closed his eyes, hoping he would fall asleep again.