A New Friendship? Hopefully

Sanemi woke up for another day to wear that uncomfortable uniform some maniac has made for him this uniform like mitsuri but she doesn't seem uncomfortable at all unlike him.

He sit down on his bed. 'how much time this will continue like this.' he though he was extremely uncomforta- ble on his uniform he wished his uniform was like the others but he could never open his mouth about it he felt embarress how he though. he wear his uniform his haori slowly as he knew he woke up early then he should have so he didn't rush for anything, he made a toast for himself as a quick breakfast after wearing his uniform after the breakfast he brushed his teeth and finally he was ready to go. As he came he greeted everyone and realized that one of the hashira was not here.

"Hey kocho did tomioka oversleep again?" He asked to shinobu he already knew the answer since it wasn't really rare so- mething every hashira knew how tomioka never come in time and oversleep over and over.. kocho smiled and looked at him "he is probably oversleep again are you worried about him?" She asked as she continue to smile sanemi was suprised he wasn't waiting a question like it "what? No!! Why would you think such a something I would never be worried about him??" He defended himself as he asked a question to shinobu."well.. when he is not there you always ask to others why he is not here curiously unlike thers so I though that you cared about him but if you say so.." she said."I do not its just that I want to know why one of us a hashira not there unlike others and I will go get him so he could show his respect to master."

"İf you say so sanemi-san." She said. As he informed her that he will go get him, he went to giyuu's house and knocked his door but he got no answer after a while of waiting he think of going inside to wake him up since he had no time to wait anymore. He just opened the door he was suprised how tomioka didn't had his door locked after opening the door he get in the house he closed the door behind him and went to tomioka's bedroom as he was looking around he realized that tomioka had already woke up but where he was then?

Sanemi was walking in the house searching for tomioka as he went to kitchen he find tomioka drinking coffee tomioka seemed suprised from sanemi in his house so sanemi explained the situtation "... So that's why I was here but why you are still drinking coffee don't you have any respect to master?" He asked angrly he was mad from how tomioka had no respect for master. "I informed master about how I can't come today so you basically come here for nothin

"and why you are not coming??" Sanemi asked even angrly theres no excuse to not come and see master in his eyes but for tomioka it was the day that his sister was gone but sanemi didn't know that. "Today was the day I lost someone dearly to me so I informed master about it. And he accept." Sanemi was even mad now but it was not for tomioka the anger was for himself. He was mad himself for jumping in to subject it happened before to. "My apoligizes.." he knew how this feeling every hashira knew he respect that."don't be late.. you wouldnt want master to be there when you are not would you?" Said tomioka he was right sanemi should move now "see you later, sorry for your lost.." he bowed and make his way to meeting.

As he came he saw master's wife master would always wanted to come by himself and talk to face to face. As I bowed and apoligized for my lateness. I sit down on my place then she started to explain the situtation. "Before saying anything, thank you for coming here I apprective it I know why tomioka giyuu is not here so no worries you all probably wondering why master is not there let me explain it... his illness is not going any better and now he can't even get out of bed so he wont come to any meeting or to see ya'll anymore my apoligizes.." she said as she bowed anyone could realize how sad she was from her voice everyone was sad and worried about their master every hashira had fully respect to master but now they think about how his situtation is..Its horrifing.

After the meeting obanai has come to sanemi "its horrifing.. isn't?" he said as he sit down next to sanemi "don't even ask.." obanai turned to sanemi "I have something to ask.." "Im listening?" "Do you think green or pink socks should I get for kanroji? I can't choose I feel like both colours are so good for her what your though on it green or pink?"sanemi did not like that question nobody knows it but he is colorblind. "Uhh green cause you know..." "Her hair tips OMG you are a genius sanemi!! Thank you so much and can you come to shopping with me??" "Why can't you do it alone?" "Cause I can't find the perfect one for her she is perfect with everything how am I suppose to find the perfect one when everything is perfect?? I need you!!" "Okay..you are lucky I'm the best bro ever!!" "Thankkkkk youuu!!!!!! I'll get you at six m'kay?" "Okay.." it was gonna be a long day for sanemi just like other days.

I WOULD HAVE CONTİNUE BUT 958 İS ENOUGH WORDS I WİLL MAKE A SHOPPİNG DAYYYY NEXT EPİSODE OFC DONT GONNA FORGET TOMİOKA AND DON'T BE A GHOST READER PLZ

LOVE YAAA