Joe Biden x Donald Trump (pt.1)

Trump walks towards one of the two podiums. It's June 27th, the day of the debate between him and Joe Biden. Joe Biden walks towards the second podium. He was nervous but excited for the debate, even though he forgot what it was about. The interviewers explained the rules, but Trump wasn't listening. He couldn't help but stare in awe at Joes Biden. Biden looked back, and their eyes met. Trump got flustered and quickly looked away. His heart raced.

(I'm currently getting second hand embarrassment from writing this what am I on rn)

The two take turns answering numerous questions. Eventually, Joe Biden caught on to Trumps glances.

"What if I took you out to golf?" He asked trump jokingly.

Trump blushed despite it being a joke. "I'd...like that," He quickly realized his mistake, he's supposed to be against Biden, not with him. "I mean I'd like to beat you in golf," He laughed nervously, and they moved onto the next question.

"Donald Trump, are you gay?" The interviewer asked. Trump started sweating.

"Uhm well...you-you see.." He stumbled over his words, "N-no! Of course not!" He blurted out. Joe Biden frowned, and Trump noticed.

"I'm...bisexual. #Halfqueerlife" Joe lightened up. His eyes that couldn't really see sparkled.

"Me too," He said with a smile. Trump blushed once more, and smiled back with his yellow ass teeth.

After the debate, the two went separate ways. Biden went to his private beach house, while Trump went into a motel since he wasn't president anymore. Trump couldn't stop thinking about his pookie Biden. He called him up. Joe answered almost immediately.

"Hello?" Joes greeted.

"Hey, it's me, Trump. I just couldn't stop thinking about how skibidi you were."

"Trump, you're way more skibidi than me," Joe
Biden said in a high pitched girly voice.

"Hey baby gronk—I mean, Joe biden?"

"Yes?"

"Would you... want to play golf tomorrow at noon?"

"Of course!" Joe Biden squealed. He got his golf bag together and set it next to his door. He took his dementia medication and went to bed in a matching pajama set with the bisexual colors on it. #bewhoyouare4yourprideeeeedonthideee

The next day they met at noon at the golf course. Trump had on a suit and Joe had on a my chemical romance shirt pared with conversation knee highs, and a black skirt. He also had fishnet gloves and bracelets.

"You look sigma," uttered Trump.

Biden responded with, "So do you..."

They began to play golf while listening to mcr on full blast. It was a cloudy day so the sun didn't burn their retinas. The two were supposed to be enemies, fighting for the president position. But, now they were becoming lovers.

Once the sun went down, the two were to split ways, then suddenly, Biden stopped trump from leaving.

"W-wait..." Biden held onto the end of Trump's sleeve. "I have something to tell you. Ever since the debate I've been...I've had feelings for you. The way your wrinkles flow in the wind makes my heart flutter. And...I think you feel the same way. I want to...I want to be the skibidi to your toilet."

Trump blushed at Biden. He frowned a little, knowing what he'd have to do next.

"I'm sorry, but our love is forbidden. We must be enemies...forever. Also I think the age gap is illegal I mean you're about to be on your deathbed. We mustn't discuss this...ever." A single tear dripped down trump's face. He left the golf course in his Jojo siwa golf cart.

Bidden watched his pookie wookie dookie bear leave the parking lot, his heart broken into two. He was upset to see Trump go, but he knew it was for the best—Trump was right, their love was forbidden.

But that wasn't going to stop him.