chapter 13 drama

"Sky, suga is in company right now" jin spoke. One more time sky eyes become wide. She look at everyone and spoke hurriedly.

"Sir as you had already fired me. I gotta go now I have some work in lobby I thing" saying this fast she run out of office ignoring the calling from behind. She hurriedly run toward lift.

And immediately enter inside. She than hurriedly tap close button but her eyes become wide when she saw jimin running toward her but at a time lift become close. She hurriedly press 1st floor and immediately start to call seokjin.

"Hello seokjin hyung, hyung can you listen me"

"Yes sky where are you. He is literally going inside. I am trying to stop him"

"Please try to hold him their I will be their in no time."

"Please come fast"

"Just passed through 2nd floor. I will be right their"

"Ok"

"Come on open fast" sky was internally praying god to open the elevator fast and then she finally hear 'ting' sound. She hurriedly run from elevator to lobby. She start to search suga everywhere.

Than her eyes fell on a boy with white hoodie and cap talking with receptionist. Her eyes become wide and sky run toward him and grab him by collar. While apologizing receptionist.

"Sorry he is my friend and want to meet me" than they walk on corner.

Sky release him and pant heavily.

"SeokJin hyung I already find suga, dont worry" sky spoke.

"Thank god, Amen" saying this seokjin apply break on car. And sign in relief.

"And you suga what the fuck are you doing here"

"I came here to check on you, you okay..." Suga spoke look at sky up to down. Sky rub her temple and spoke.

"I told you I am good, I am okay. You should not have come here. What if someone had seen you" sky spoke worriedly with soft eyes.

"Are you FUCKING serious sky... You got into accident and telling that you are ok and why I should not come here. Fuck sky, I dont care about anyone see me. I am capable of fighting." Hearing this sky gulp and look around to see if someone is their

"Ok ok I am sorry. I apologize but you should go or else our plan will ruined " sky spoke with deep worries

"But---" suga was cut off by

"Fuck..... they are here, go now" saying this sky push suga and run toward lobby again to make sure no one doubt.

Suga was seeing everything live and seokjin was hearing everything from his phone. His car is parked near road side.

Sky just stand in lobby nd start to bit her nail in tension. And thinking about what to do.

"What should I do"

"Do something sky do"

"What do I do "

Sky was being hyper again with her whole body. She saw Taehyung, jimin and minho coming down from stairs.

"Damn I am fucked up"

Sky eyes become wide when she saw Taehyung and other coming toward lobby she was freaking out.

But than receptionist girl come to her and tap her should.

"Dae what happened, why are you tense" she ask. Sky look at her than at taehyung side. She again turn to receptionist and spoke.