#00⒈

✎ ── This work will contain spoilers for manga and season 3 of the anime. You have been advised!

You winced at the beaming sunlight as if you'd seen it for the first time in years. The feeling of drowsiness and a hard headache fills your brain. It was confusing at first, waking up in a random forest, bare with shards of stone around you. The headache had gotten worse the second you started to think. Yet the only thing you want to ask is 'Where am I?'

Possibly far away from civilization, Perhaps you've been kidnapped and they're doing a social experiment on you. You didn't know of course. Now looking around everything looks quite familiar, As if you had seen this before— hands sticking out from the ground as stone littered everywhere.

Is that a statue over there?

"My phone." You uttered looking around, for a second you forgot that you were still unclothed. Of course, whoever did this to you took your device too. They must really want you to suffer.

"Congratulations, [Name]! You have finally awoken from your deep 3700+-year-old sleep!" A sudden transparent-like holographic screen in the air pops up in front of your eyes. Flinching, your eyes widen as you start to observe and read it. A button with the 'next' text fades in after you're done reading it.

"What is this? Is this some sort of hyper-realistic lucid dream?" Starting to hesitate a little, you tapped the next button. You gulped, taking a step back before the holographic faded away quickly soon it came back.

"Of course not silly! You have finally been transferred here, To Dr. Stone! How fun!"

"Wait what?!" You shouted it was already confusing when you woke up in this forest, and whatever this― this thing is started to pop up and now it's telling you that you're in an Anime you watched? You suddenly bit your bottom lip "Well, how do I come back home?"

"Simple! You cannot! However, you can do quests to get diamonds to level up your skills!" It showed a hologram of a little person getting buffed. Putting your hands to your head to think about this overwhelming information.

Okay. Since I'm currently alone I need to think about how I should survive until I find someone else.

"Considering that I'm in Dr. Stone... Has Senku awakened yet?" You sweat, hoping to find out he's alive. You couldn't be alone for literal months it'll drive you crazy. You couldn't go to the village because they'll probably murder or kick you out. You'll just have to wait on Senku— if, he's even awake.

"Can't tell you. If you have any more questions just call for me!" then the hologram-like text disappeared in thin air.

What? How can you even tell what's going on if you don't even know if Senku's even here?! He could be in America right now!

Sighing in disbelief, you just started to look around. It's probably best if you get some clothes and hunt for some food and shelter.

You wonder how you ended up here. The System said you were asleep for as long as Senku has counted so that means he's either awake or petrified in stone. All you remember is finishing a chapter of the manga and going to sleep... So how did you even come here? Did you die in your sleep? Perhaps not. For now, you'll just have to deal with this and ask questions later.

Despite you being unwillingly pulled here, at least you could meet some of the attractive characters. However, there is a chance you could be like those Y/n's and find 'Love interests' or be a part of some of the disastrous adventures.

So now... How exactly do I make clothes?

edited