Champagne

Neela: ohh, this is so fancyyy!

Martinus: I mean, I got one of the best rooms for me and my beautiful girlfriend.

He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead. I love this man so much, how could I not? He's perfect in every way!

Neela: you are truly perfect.

Martinus: what's that?

He said while touching his ear, acting like he didn't hear me.

Neela:I'm not gonna say it again!

Martinus: too bad... I needed a compliment...

He looked down at his feet.

Neela: you're such a drama Queen!

I sat plopped myself down on the bed, it's really comfy! Martinus finally got out of his "sad" moment and sat next to me. He looked at me like he had something on his mind, what could that be..?

Neela: what is it?

Martinus: oh nothing, just I'm sad that we can't go on tour now, I can't show you around the world.

Neela: awhhh, you big teddy bear!

I ruffled though his hair and side hugged him. I was just about to rub his back with my arm, but then I remembered.

Neela: yeah, I'm not gonna rub your back, for awhile now.

I said while touching the back of my neck. He looked at me with a serious face.

Martinus: do you even remember anything?

Neela: nope, just how we were laughing whilst going up the stairs.

Martinus: okey, good.

I looked at him strangely, what does that mean? Did he do something to me?

Neela: what does that mean?

I got up from the bed while looking down at him,He got up and was now towering over me.

Martinus: you're wild when you're drunk, you know that?

Neela: I'm not in my right mind then, yes, but what did I do? Exactly?

He looked up at the ceiling and took a breath then spoke.

Martinus: first of all, you were whispering in my ear that you hate me, my presence makes you feel all weird and more.

My mouth opened and dropped lower than the titanic.

Martinus: second of all you were trying to get all freaky with me downstairs, where my parents and both Marcus, and Katlyn were.

He closed my mouth and took a breath again.

Martinus: third of all, you wanted to run away... 6 times.

I stared at him blankly, I mean what was up with me?

Neela: okey, I've heard enough, Im not drinking again,ever!

Martinus: that doesn't mean you can't drink, it just means when you drink we have to be alone, just the two of us.

I slapped his arm and to lie down on the bed. He climbed on top of me and we where saying things about each other whilst looking into each others eyes. His were the most prettiest shade of brown, mine? They are way too boring of a color.

Martinus: I love you so, so, so much.

Neela: I love you way, way, way mor-

He kissed me before I could finish, but we were interrupted by somebody nocking on the door.

Martinus: yeah?

Nobody answered so he got off of me and went to the door, Marcus, Marcus was at the door.

Martinus: how did you find me?

Marcus: I have your location 24/7, anyways Neela please get up, don't lie down like that, it makes me think you guys did something...

He said as he walked straight in the room, without even asking.

Martinus: Marcus can you Leav-

Marcus put his hand on Martinus' mouth to shut him up.

Marcus: mom and dad left, about a hour ago, but that's not why I came here.

Neela: then why did you?

I got up from the lying down position I was in before.

Marcus: to celebrate you guys being together or something for a month? I brought champagne!

I immediately looked at Martinus, Martinus grabbed the champagne out of Marcus' hands.

Martinus: thank you for the champagne, but we want to be alone right now...

He said as he put the champagne on a table and pushed Marcus out of the door.

Martinus: now since that is over, we can continue.

Marcus came inside again, both Martinus and I looked at him.

Marcus: can I please stay? I don't want to go home...

Neela: why?

Marcus: I and Katlyn kinda got into a little bit of an argument...

He got more quiet when saying the last word. What could they have possibly fought over?

Martinus: yes okey fine, stay, whatever.

Martinus rolled his eyes with an annoyed face.

________________________________

AHAHABHA CLIFFHANGER!!!