Body Backgrounds

Yes, homosexuality is a sin.

No,  homosexuality is not wrong.

Homosexuality is a sin because, this may slightly controversial, it's not natural. I'm not saying that homosexual feelings aren't natural, but it is not how our bodies were meant to be designed. God created men and women, he created their own individual genitalia for them to reproduce offspring, as that is how humanity survives, because we are meant to foster families. Homosexuality doesn't align with this, but when you use the more liberal argument, it is true that yes, there isn't really anything wrong with liking someone of the same sex.

We must understand that every crime is a sin, but not every sin is a crime.

As time has gone by, we have confused the difference between mortal and venial sins. Mortals sins, according to Google, are sins that are grave offenses that sever our relationship with God and, cause a loss of sanctifying grace. These sins will lead you eternal separation from God in Hell. Venial sins are lesser sins that does not result in a complete God and eternal damnation in Hell.

Homosexuality is more than likely a venial sin. I don't think that if you are gay or lesbian or bisexual etc, you won't go to Hell and Jesus will very much forgive you.

God does not have any hatred in his heart towards gay people,but only love. He is just not in favour of homosexuality, that's the more correct way to put it.