Family Reunion....?

Patricia to Peppermint TF/TG/MC and Isabel TF (no metal changes)

Here's the inspiration for this chapter!

Isabel was a 14 year old teenage girl who was a big fan of Animatic Battle, but her favorite character of all of them was School ID.

While Patricia was a 10 year old little girl who was the little sister of Isabel, but she was also known to be quite stubborn, doing what she wants to do.

But now, the loss of Romeo, their father, sent both Patricia and Isabel into a panic. Through the woods, they look for any form of help they can find.

But then, the two girls eventually find an old tattered house! Yippee! But, Isabel and Patricia had noticed something...strange about it.

The old tattered seemed to be all pale white, with a blue Cross on it. Isabel, being a super fan of Animatic Battle, already knew this was a bad sign.

But, however, Patricia, was known to be quite stubborn. So she then went inside the house, regardless. Even ignoring Isabel's warnings.

Then, the house, shockingly enough, was NOT a real house!!!! OMG!!!! WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT???? OH MY LORDY LORD!!!!!!!

Slowly but painfully, the house slowly transforms into Animatic, while the screams of Patricia slowly being crushed inside can be heard.

Once Animatic became his normal shape again, he spit out...a pile of human...freaking...flesh...aka Patricia's dead body...dear god...

But eventually though, the red flesh and the white bones would start swirling together to eventually form a peppermint candy!

Then the peppermint candy grew black, skinny legs, two black beady eyes, and a line for a mouth! Aaaaaand, it's peppermint! Hooray! :D (get that creature out of my face...)

Then afterwards, Animatic immediately rushes towards a scared Isabel. And Isabel, too startled at what just happened, was immediately caught.

Animatic had grabbed her by the arm, and then but into it! Isabel shrieked in pain and was snapped back to reality and yanked her arm away. Then, the transformation began...

She looked down at her bite wound, and immediately noticed that her arms were becoming thinner and thinner by the second while turning black!

When her arms were finished changing, Sch IDbel felt her legs suffer the same fate. She then felt her clothes becoming tighter and tighter on her.

Scho IDbe almost couldn't breathe...until...RIP! her clothes ripped themselves right off of her. Now, her whole body looked like a purple school ID.

But then, Schoo IDb felt a jolt to her womanhood. She whimpered went she felt it shrivel up into nothingness. Even though she was genderless, she still felt like a she...

When her nose and ears sunk into her head, School IDb felt her eyes sting, so she closed them. When she opened them back up, they were small and beady. As her mouth simplified into a line, her hair fell out into clumps.

"OW! Wh-What happened?!..." School ID yelled out, worried and scared. But, she never had any midnight changes, unbeknownst to Animatic.

Animatic had then grabbed both Peppermint and School ID and then POP! they were all gone, and now in the Animatic Battle world.

Then, School ID had died to follow Peppermint, knowing that Peppermint used to be her sister. But then, he kicked her away! Wow what an asshole!

"Ew! Get away from me! Go be with your own team!" Peppermint yelled at her before going off and talking to the rest of team benjamin, more notably Raid, who School ID has a gut feeling about being Romeo.

Knowing that her family has completely forgotten about her, School ID, instead of getting sad like most others before her, or trying to fit in...she felt...anger...building up inside her...

School ID started to get very pissed, and then, her team, MOST, had notices her and then went up to her. And School ID, like Notepad who had everyone he loved taken away from him, started to wish death upon ALL of these objects...who ruined her life and took away those who she held dear and made them forget about her...and treat her like trash...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Tiffany (the daughter of Mark/Exclamation Mark) to Tiery TF/TG/MC