Break out

It was stormy night on Cybertron with dark clouds hovering over Kaon Prison, lightning is seen flashing in the sky and thunder rumbling.

A lightning bolt struck as the power went out in Kaon Prison leaving the place in total darkness. as the guards cocked their weapons and looked around the area.

In the darkness. a familiar bots red eyes has beamed through it and he gave off a menacing cackle.

Guard 1: Keep you guard up. a blaster shot came from the shadow's hitting him in his chest. as he fell and leaked energon before going offline.

Guard 2: Woah what the hell- his sentence were cut off as another shot pierced through his head. knocking him down face front.

A cybertronian with the red and blue color scheme emerged from the shadows revealing to be Starscream.

Starscream: Such amateurs! he looked upon the offlined bodies of the guards he just killed. and huge explosions goes off behind him he looked to see more Decepticon prisoners escaping from their cells.

From above. A autobot guard can see many Decepticons prisoners are free from their cells and two Autobot guards were down.

Another Autobot guard jumps down from above with two troopers aiding him as they return fire on the Decepticons.

Brawl: I had enough of this!!! he steps out infront and unfurled his chest cannon, firing an charged shot at them. blowing the two troopers to bits and sending the Autobot guard flying.

Autobot guard 3: Ugh! he groaned.

Brawl approached him and he aimed his cannon at his face, ready to fire.

Autobot guard 3: Please don't-Ahhhh! his pleas fell on deaf audio receptors as he was directly shot in his face by Brawl's cannon.

More Autobot troopers and fliers came to attack the Decepticons. Brawl got into a fighting stance

Brawl: Ooh i'm gonna have fun! he clenched his fists and ran at the Autobots.

Time skips to the present, where Brawl smashes his arms against two Autobots who were trying to restrain him from the back. sending them flying.

Swindle fires his machine gun rapidly at the Autobot troopers. as many were killed and some hid behind the debris.

Autobot trooper: We are under attack! the prisoners are free requesting immediate back up. I repeat we are under attack- he gets blasted.

Star Saber turns off the screen and he stands up, pointing his hand as four bots stood behind him.

Star Saber: Autobots transform and uhhh..

Boulder: Roll out?

Star Saber: Yeah! he clears his throat Autobots transform and roll out, he transformed with the rest of them doing the same and left the area.

The decepticons stood there victorious with many corpse of the Autobot troops and guards were lying on the ground. while some were injured that were still hiding.

Heatwave, Chase and Boulder drives towards the Decepticons while Star Saber and Blades flew overhead them.

Brawl: You want a fight Autobots?! then so be it! he shoots blasts from his frontal cannon at the flyers. as they dodge in time.

Blades: Woah! he moved and dodged his blast then he transformed to robot mode and threw his rotor blades at Brawl. as it spun around before hitting the latter.

Brawl staggered back from the attack and he snarled at the Autobots. before he could move in to attack. Swindle grabs hold of his shoulder

Swindle: Let's retreat. you can get even with them later. but for now let's go