Teaser

←♥︎-\〜・♡・~/-♥︎→

" Have you heard the rumor ?

Y/n of the playground

Have you ever went to the schools playground all alone and found the marry go round spinning seemingly by itself ? If you did you have encountered schools mystery number. 0

Y/n of the playground...

It is said that if you come across her it must be because you're feeling a really strong emotion whether it's joy, anger, sadness, fear etc ... and depending on that emotion she will give you a task. If you manage to complete it before she gets bored she will help you with anything you need.

But...

If you fail...

She will make you entertain her for all eternity "

←♥︎-\〜・♡・~/-♥︎→

Kamome academy

The home of the '8 wonders' the eight most powerful and popular supernaturals in the school. In fact, they are so powerful, so as to be considered "proxies to the gods"

Out of all 8, Hanako is the 'boss'. He maintains balance in the relationship between supernaturals in the school and humans.

Although as powerful as they may be the Eight Mysteries are unable to disconnect from their rumors, which create set rules that the supernaturals have to follow without fail.

But to Hanako's dismay that also means that someone with the right equipment and reach can manipulate these to their liking.

So what happens when this comes true and someone starts manipulating the supernatural's rumors?

He will need help to keep the wonders at bay and the balance between supernaturals and humans untouched but will some humans be enough or will he need some help from the supernatural world ?

Maybe you can be the key to solve this

But...

Are you willing to help ?

←♥︎-\〜・♡・~/-♥︎→

Hiii Cupid here finally getting to work again and decided to make a little teaser for my most recent story

Which if these inspiration rush keeps on going I will sure make some updates on all my stories soon!!

But I have a question first

Do you want y/n to be on the 'good' or in the 'bad' side ?

Alright that's all ! Be safe and remember to stay hydrated have a good day/afternoon/night !!

-Cupid<3