First Time

"Ky, you sure you wanna do this?" Evan said while kissing me. "Yeah, Baby. I'm sure" I said while continuing to kiss him.
He picked me up and put me on the kitchen counter. He started to kiss my neck. "Mmmm" I say.
Evan suddenly stops kissing me. "Fuck this." He says. Evan picks me up off guard, and puts me over his shoulder. He carries me upstairs to his room and kicks the door shut behind him.
He lays me on the bed. "Shirt off." He says. I obey and take my bra off also. "Ooh , my baby wanna be naked." He says. I smirk, and he kisses me.
I lay down, and Evan starts to kiss and suck on my neck. I reach over his head and pull his shirt off. I'm now kissing on his neck while he's kissing on mine.
Evan sucks on my nipples until they harden. When he moves his hand to the other nipple, he reaches his other one in my pants. His finger rubs back and fourth against my clit while his tongue licks on my swollen areola. "Mmm baby" I Say.
He takes my pants off, an bites my panties off, only to lick on my clit. I open my legs wider and he puts them over his shoulders. I move my hips back and forth, moving my clit up and down his tongue. "Fuck..mmm Daddy" I moan.
Evan sticks one finger inside of me and moves them in and out. "Don't stop" I moan louder. He takes his finger out and starts licking on my now soaked pussy lips. He French kisses my pussy until I say, "I'm about to cum." He then flips me over and puts the tip of his dick inside of me.
I breathe in hard, and breathe out slow, and Evan goes in deeper. My pussy gets even wetter, and Evan puts the whole length of him inside me.
I scream out loud , and he pumps in and put of me until I say, "I'm cumming again Baby." He gets down and swallows all of my cum and then lays down with me.
"You didn't cum😔" I say. "Yes I did. More than once, Ky." Evan says, and shows me the condom. "Eew, throw that away" He obeys and walks into his bathroom.
When he comes out, he's only wearing Polo boxers. He climbs in the bed with me and holds me until I fall asleep.
The next morning, I wake up in my bed, and my hands in my boy shorts.
It was all a dream 😴