When i saw her

I went to the store to get my mama some groceries. "Hello, welcome to Wal-Mart." I was told when I walked in. "He.." That's when I turned and saw her. She was a beautiful light skinned stud with green eyes and long dreads with brown at the tips. I immediately changed my walk and said "Hey". She nearly dropped her customer's milk and waved at me. I got my mom's groceries and then I went to the front of the store. It was a long line and aisle 3 was the only one open. "I can take someone on aisle 4." I rushed to the next aisle, and it was her. My heart stopped for a minute. My mom had me get a lot of things, so we had time to talk. Angel was her name. She told me that I was beautiful, and we exchanged numbers. I got home and I put up the groceries. As soon as I got finished, I checked my phone. *convo*
Angel😍: wassup, ma? It's Angel
Me: hey, and nothing much
Angel😍: I just got off work, you wanna link up?
Me: sure. Lemme take a quick shower and I'll text you when I'm done.
Angel😍: aight, bet.
I took a shower, and texted Angel. She told me to come to her apartment so we could chill and texted me the address. I got there 20 minutes later, and knocked on the door. "Come in." She said. I opened the door, and Angel was actually matching with me. I had on a red "Obey" hoodie and some leggings, and my red timbs. Angel had on the exact same hoodie, some jeans. And red timbs. "You tryna copy me now?" I said? "Lol the only place I've been is my house. I had no idea you were gonna wear that. You look nice, tho ma." I blushed. "Thanks" I sat down on her couch and watched "Orange is the new black" with Angel for a little while. I was snuggling with her and she said, "You needa stop getting googly eyes at Poussey." "I love Poussey, she's my idol." I said. "I see, an idol in more ways than one" "You just mad cause I'm not looking at you that way." "Yes you are. You have been since earlier... Thought I didn't see you?" I blushed. "Well, you're very gorg-" Angel cut me off with a kiss. I kissed her back. Her lips were so soft, they made me forget where I was. She leaned closer to me, lifted her head slightly and said,"You're so beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you any different." I kissed her and got lost in her lips again.
**snap**
"Hello? Ma'am?"
"Uhm, yes?"
"143.55 is your total."
"Oh , right. Here you go."
I gave Angel the exact amount, and she said, "Have a great day." "You too." I said.
It was just my fantasy😴