0: Introductions are Rough

Jade Merikh is a world famous supermodel, known around the world for her figure being caught on the cover of Vouge US, Europe and even Japan. She had the body of a model and an attitude of a viper. But her past is dark..having come from a difficult childhood- it's hard for her to come clean about a lot of things from how she's feeling to if she's eaten. On top of that she was in a secret engagement with Hanshin Tigers all star player Ja Yin Soong aka Jason Yin. Which ended in a dumpster fire as he exposed them online via a Livestream of a podcast.

But Jade bounced back- even gaining popularity after she was seen at a baseball game wearing a dress that said
"Suck it Tigers" in bright red paint.

But her biggest failure..? Not being able to fess up to her best friend that she *liked* him..

? Not being able to fess up to her best friend that she *liked* him

----------------------------------------------------------------

Kenji Sato, he's a all star, golden glove award winner and a really fricken good baseball player. But he's also Ultraman, defend of Japan and Kaiju destroyer. And- on top of all that he's a full time single dad to a massive baby Kaiju named Emi (Emiko)..he was *drowning* in stress.. anxiety...and the fact that baseball season was just starting up.

He had seen his best friend get publicly humiliated by an all-star jerk face and still bounce back from it..but why couldn't he shake the feeling that he felt more for her..?

His biggest failure..? Not being able to tell her that he feels this way..

? Not being able to tell her that he feels this way

----------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen when worlds collide when he calls her at 3am to come help him with a massive baby Kaiju??..

----------------------------------------------------------------

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE ULTRAMAN RISING CHARACTERS- I ONLY OWN MY OC!

Welcome guys to this train wreak 😅- I'm also writing this on my birthday so hopefully this goes well 😂

Also! I have a few playlist recommendations for this:
1:"it's 12am and I need your hands on me" by ~cation
2: "POV- ENEMIES TO LOVERS...RE" by asta
3:"POV- ENEMIES TO LOVERS" by Nanika-Kuro
4:"enemies to lovers playlist" by kuromiixe
----- All of these can be found on YouTube! Full credit to the people who made them ❤️❤️