𝙪𝙣/𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Beatrice Charm knows she doesn't live a normal life.

Every moment of her fifteen years in this world has been uploaded by her parents to her family's YouTube channel, The Charm Crew. From her birth to her first period, to getting her wisdom teeth out last September, it's all floating around waiting for somebody to watch. This is the same for her two siblings, Sadie and Julian. The three of them have had cameras shoved into their faces since before they were born, except for Julian who is old enough to remember a time before the channel.

Up until two years ago, Bea used to think everyone had two YouTube accounts (one for posting and one for watching), she used to think every kid was trained from a young age how to act appealing to an online audience, and all teenagers woke up at 4:45 every day to film content. Ask Bea if she ever got breaks from making content and she would laugh in your face.

But when Bea goes to a house party one summer evening and meets a very pretty teenager, she gets a taste of what real girlhood is. She gets to feel the beat of the music, the bliss of not being recognised because of the dark dim of the lights, the wonder of being a normal teenager.

Then she's pulled back into a Sunday livestream.

Beatrice Charm knows she doesn't live a normal life, But maybe she wants to.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

OR.

IN WHICH BEATRICE CHARM REALISES THAT GOING VIRAL MEANS NOTHING WHEN YOU'RE MAKING OUT WITH A GIRL AT A PARTY...

BEATRICE CHARM

BEATRICE CHARM

x

Lexie Foster

Lexie Foster

START DATE: 29.06.24

END DATE: DD.MM.YY

•---------••---------••---------••---------•

---disclaimer

un/filtered is an original story, but it

draws inspiration from the

 novel "influential" by amara sage.

---content warning

drugs, alcohol, underage substance usage,

eating disorders, outing, sexualisation,

anxiety and depression.