1 | Moving

*knock knock*

The sound of knocking was heard before the door opened revealing Jiwoong, Ricky's older brother.

"Oh, hyung what's up??" Ricky asked looking up from his phone.

"Hey Rick, Mom said we have to go to the living room," Jiwoong informed.

"Why?"

"I don't know. But she did sound kind of excited," Jiwoong's reply made Ricky sigh.

"Doesn't mean it's gonna be a good thing does it?" Ricky chuckled bitterly making Jiwoong pat Ricky's head, ruffling his hair softly.

"It's gonna be fine...whatever it is we can do it," Ricky nodded to that before standing up, both of them going to the living room.

When they arrived their parents weren't there yet but their other brother Hao was.

"Hey Hao hyung, do you know why we are here?" Ricky asks as he sits down next to him.

"I don't know but I am pretty sure it's something serious if she wants the whole family to meet here," Hao replied.

"Maybe we are leaving the country. Or she is kicking us out," Jiwoong joked beside Ricky who slapped his arm.

"Don't even."

The two laughed while joking around as Hao stared at them, watching his brother's interaction.

Their sibling bond is so strong.

He wished to be that close with them too but he knew that it wasn't possible...

Why?? It's because of their parents or more like their mother.

Ever since Hao was young his mom favored him more than his brothers and it was because Hao just had everything their mother wanted.

Hao enjoyed singing, playing instruments and was smart.

Ricky and Jiwoong also like singing but focus on dancing, they don't play instruments, and although they are smart, they aren't as smart as Hao.

Both Ricky and Jiwoong are the top students in their respective classes but Hao was the top student of the whole school.

To maintain his rank Hao was focused on his studies a lot which of course their mother loved to see.

He majors in music and even has a teacher's license while Ricky and Jiwoong just live their life.

Ricky was focused on dancing and performing, was also part of the school's basketball team, and was a talented artist who won a lot of competitions with his art.

Not like their mother cares.

Jiwoong was focused on dance and performance like Ricky, he is also part of the school's football team and swims in his free time.

But again their mom doesn't care.

Their dad on the other hand didn't have a favorite child. He loved all 3 of them a lot but seeing how unfairly his wife treats his other two sons, he naturally spends more time with them.

Which Hao doesnt mind of course, cause he loves his brothers and wants them to be treated right by at least one parent.

And all of this obviously resulted in separating them and not spending time with each other as much.