Chapter 9: Counterattack Champion

——Tens of thousands of glories are concentrated on him alone, but he is unaware of it.

  After returning to the shooting team, Lisa was scolded by Ding Fang for a full hour.

  Ding Fang was always calm, but she was very angry this time. She sat in front of Lisa and spoke very quickly, "Lisa, you are really amazing. You are imitating the junior high school students who played missing and ran away, right? You even kidnapped one of our shooting athletes. You are amazing! Did you know that Jungkook is a key talent? How many eyes are watching him! If something goes wrong, can you take the responsibility?"

  Lisa sniffed in grievance and began to act like a spoiled child, "Senior, I'm about to lose my job, don't you feel sorry for me?"

  "Although you lost your job, you didn't lose your love, so you are not that miserable."

  Lisa's eyes widened, and she was amazed, "Senior, did you figure it out?"

  Ding Fang picked up the coffee cup, took a sip and then said, "Only a fool can't tell! How far have you and Jungkook progressed?"

  Lisa thought of the huge thermometer and said disappointedly, "No progress."

  "It seems that you have completely ignored my words." Ding Fang said, "I said that the cure for your heart disease is to stop loving him."

  "But I don't stutter anymore, it's just that sometimes... I get a little nervous, so I don't perform well." Lisa said unconvincedly. She rolled her eyes and shook Ding Fang's arm, "Senior, besides 'not loving him', is there any other way?"

  Ding Fang nodded, "Yes."

  "What?" Lisa's eyes lit up.

  "Make him fall in love with you."

  Lisa suddenly became depressed, "...Forget it, just pretend I didn't ask." She felt that making Jungkook fall in love with her would be even more difficult than "not loving him".

  Two days later, the Asian Shooting Championships opened.

  This time it was not a live broadcast, but a recording in the studio, with Zhou Zuguang as the narrator. Lisa was busy inside and outside, doing everything personally, and doing it more seriously than before. Zhou Zuguang felt a little distressed when he saw it, "Xiao Tang, it's almost enough."

  Lisa just shook her head and smiled, "Not tired, really." Many times, some things are not important at first, but because it is the last time, it has a special meaning. Lisa felt that she had reached the end of her road, and before saying goodbye, she wanted to do everything to perfection.

  In the morning, it was the men's 50-meter slow-shooting preliminaries, which was also Jungkook's main event. For two hours, Lisa stared at the screen without blinking, her heart in a knot.

  "Xiao Tang, it seems that you still care about him." Zhou Zuguang came over and teased when he was free.

  Lisa quickly denied, "I didn't."

  "So you're still nervous?"

  "If he makes a mistake, the responsibility will be mine, so of course I'll be nervous." Lisa said stubbornly.

  Jungkook was in good shape, ranked second and entered the finals. Lisa looked familiar with the man who won the first place in the preliminaries. She glanced at the information in Zhou Zuguang's hand and found that it was the Indian player Akato.

  Akatu obviously regarded Jungkook as his rival, and kept turning his head to talk to him in the rest area. Jungkook didn't even look at him, but just drank water. I don't know what Akatu said, but Jungkook suddenly got furious and stood up. Lisa thought that his next move was to grab Akatu and punch him in the face. However, Jungkook remained calm and did not take action. Instead, he glared at Akatu angrily and turned away. The director saw this part and ordered, "Cut this part out."