Chapter 5 · Willingness

"I'm not treating you nor making you a fool... I like you, Zhan. really." he clutched on Zhan's shoulder.

"You... Like me?" Zhan responds in disbelief.

Wang Yibo teared himself away from him as he nodded, "Yes."

Zhan tilted his head; confused, "But- What? we're just together for days not even a week! that was fast..."

"I know!" Yibo avoided his gaze then answered with flushed face, "What happened earlier was like a slap on me. Seeing you with Yang ge made me furious that even myself can't understand why."

Xiao Zhan put away the script and replies, "I don't know what to say."

"That's okay. keep your words. As long as you knew my feelings for you, I'm content." Yibo lowered his head so, Zhan could see his long eyelashes.

"......."

Xiao Zhan stood up suddenly, "This is not a good joke, Master Yibo."

Unknowingly, Zhan's heart beats fast. His heart knows more better than himself; he likes Wang Yibo too. But this is wrong! Yibo is a human and he is a fairy!!

"It is not." Yibo stared at him with his tiger eyes, implying he is serious.

The silence between them was disturbed when Yibo's phone rang.

"I'll answer this call, wait for me." He left and went to the balcony.

The call takes for a while and makes Xiao Zhan sleepy. So, he decided to turn off the Television and ready himself on the couch for him to sleep. Because of many things playing in his mind right now, he didn't bother to turn off the lights as he closed his eyes and nuzzled on the pillow he is hugging.

"Wang Yibo likes me... he likes me..... it's impossible..."

Wang Yibo sighed as he hangs up the call. The call was from Manager Yang and just about a sudden change on a variety show he's attending in.

Wang Yibo came back to the living room and saw Xiao Zhan sleeping while his lips slightly apart.

"Who told you to sleep here again." Without any words, Yibo lifted up Xiao Zhan within his arms.

Xiao Zhan felt the sudden movements and slowly open his eyes and was greeted by Yibo's face infront of him.

"Master Yibo! What do you think you're doing?!" Xiao Zhan squirms, "Put me down!"

"Stay still"

"I can walk!"

But it is too late, Wang Yibo opened the door of his room and closed it with a bang that made Zhan flinched.

Being woken up like this, His brain still processing and is lost!

"Ah!" He yelped after being thrown by Yibo on the bed.

"Don't sleep on the couch again, this is your bed too." Yibo firmly said.

"???"

Wang Yibo stared at him for a second and then wordlessly hopped on the bed beside Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan sat up and tilted his head to look down at Yibo who is now with closed eyes.

"Master..." He whispered but no to avail, "I really.. don't understand you."

Upon hearing that, Yibo's eyes suddenly unenclosed and met Zhan's.

"What do you not understand?"

"Nothing-- Wah!"

Wang Yibo pulled him and embraced him tightly. Almost no room to move!

"You're so pretty.. so cute." He mumbled besides Zhan's ear.