Chapter XVI- Present

❝I guess even Satan doesn't want me❞

November 15th

A gathering in the shrine. The night where Toman and Valhalla were affiliated. Kisaki was the reason behind the tragedy.

He never had a personal grudge against you, but he needed you as a toy to manipulate Mikey. But inorder to manipulate Mikey, Kisaki had to reach out for you first and had to make himself your acquaintance.

He never met or heard of you before you joined Toman.

But when you first joined Toman back again he realised you were the lost member of the original Toman. He knew you were the golden card to Mikey. He tried to become acquainted the night you almost ran into him, but your hostility crushed his plans.

Your hostility towards him was so much. And you were smart. Extremely smart that you managed to realise all his plans before it was put to motion, even if you knew the bizarre situation before, a normal person wouldn't be able to counter it.

But you had a power Kisaki is unaware of. If Kisaki didn't lure you away with the crowd on the Bloody Halloween day you would've destroyed his whole entire plan.

It was honestly irritating. Irritating on how you think, how you behave and how Mikey only listens to you.

The night when Valhalla fell under Toman, he finally realised. He had to end you. He had to kill you...

Ofcourse he knew this was a extremely tough job. But no matter how many attempts, no matter how many years. Right now, his biggest threat was you.

November 15 was also day Hanagaki Takemichi became the 1st divison's captain.

——————————————————

November 18th, 2017

'how did things turn out this way...'

You sat on a chair leaning backwards, a cool towel placed on your face.

Murmuring from beside you. Everything looked grand, everyone looked formal except you. You looked disheveled. Eye bags underneath your eyes. You wore a grey suit and a white shirt with a matching vest on it.

You didn't give a fuck about this present Toman. It was messed up in every single damn way. You hated being here, you hated everything. They threatened to kill you when you said you wanted to leave Toman. Your answer was 'go ahead.'

26 year old Takemichi isn't here, the one who time leaps and saves everyone wasn't in this timeline.. that only means you can die. You realised this piece of information in a painful way not so long ago.