f a m o u s b i r t h d a y s

last modification: 13 september, 2020

CALLMEMILLSYOUTUBER STARbirthday: april 17, 1997 (23 years)birthplace: Manchester, United Kingdom

CALLMEMILLS
YOUTUBER STAR
birthday: april 17, 1997 (23 years)
birthplace: Manchester, United Kingdom

ABOUT

Milena Cove Lester, known as "Mills", is a prominent YouTuber celebrated for her diverse content, which includes gaming, beauty, and vlogs. With nearly 5.3 million followers on her Instagram account, millsclester, she has become a well-known figure in the online community.

BEFORE FAME

In 2014, Mills launched her YouTube channel, "callmemills," where she initially focused on makeup tutorials but later expanded to include gameplays and personal vlogs. Her engaging personality and creativity resonated with viewers, leading to rapid growth in her follower count.

In mid-2016, she gained widespread recognition with her viral vlog titled "Interviewing the Sidemen on the Charity Match 2016." This pivotal moment not only boosted her popularity but also marked the beginning of her friendships with the Sidemen, particularly Tobjizzle and Miniminter. Currently, she frequently appears as a special guest in their videos.

TRIVIA

- Mills boasts over 7.2 million subscribers on YouTube.
- She is a proud cat owner of a nearly 3-year-old feline named Ronald.
- Her best friends include Miniminter and Tobjizzle, and she occasionally makes cameos on the "Beta Squad" channel.
- Mills has publicly expressed her crush on the renowned actor Cillian Murphy.

FAMILY LIFE

Though her real name is Milena Cove Lester, she prefers to go by "Mills." Being half Spanish, she embraces her cultural heritage. Tragically, her mother passed away in a car accident shortly after she began her YouTube career. Despite this loss, Milena has remained dedicated to producing content across her social media platforms. She has a younger brother named Louis Ronan Lester.

In 2016, romance rumours circulated between Mills and TheBurntChip after they shared a holiday in the Maldives together, though nothing was ever confirmed. She was in a relationship with a non-famous boyfriend, Jack Morris, from 2017 to 2019. Following their breakup, Milena has opted to keep her romantic life private, but there are whispers of a potential relationship with Wroetoshaw.

ASSOCIATED WITH

Milena's captivating presence on camera has opened doors for her, leading to collaborations as a special guest with the Sidemen. She has also recently been associated with the Beta Squad, further establishing her influence within the YouTube community.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

ARIA SPEAKS . 💌

Oi, everyone! Just thought I'd let you know I've spruced up the story a bit... hope that's not a hassle for you.

Now, get on with it and enjoy! Love you loads, speak soon! 💘