Circus AU! Designs and facts!

Circus AU! Tweak and Kwazii and facts! Tweak is the tallest, being 6'7Kwazii is the one of the shortest, besides peso, being 5'6

Tweak is the tallest, being 6'7
Kwazii is the one of the shortest, besides peso, being 5'6.

Tweak has MAJOR anger issues, he doesn't mean any harm, but being angry and yelling at every minor inconvenience is a stress reliever for him.

Tweak and Kwazii swapped eye props! Tweaks eyes are supposed to be covered entirely, and Kwazii is only supposed to have one eye visible. But they decided to swap items because they looked cooler on eachother.

Tweaks hair is surprisingly fluffy, kwazii's being spiky and tangled.

Tweak cut his hair because he hated the way it felt. He hates having long hair, mainly because he doesn't want to take two hour showers trying to wash it.

Tweak is the only one who has seen kwazii's eyes, Kwazii thinks he's a freak but tweak thinks it's pretty cool.

Kwazii made his outfit, tweak didn't want to make his because he could just buy one for $5 off of Etsy.

After they're escaped the carnival, the two lived together in an apartment.

They are NOT a ship in the Circus!AU!!! Kwazii is 17 in this AU, and tweak is 20. Please do not ship them unless we are talking about the Main!AU with the Octonauts one shots and headcanons.

Tweak found out how he was tall, and it's not genetics or some bullshit. He was put under anesthesia and the creator of the circus stretched his limbs. And he's scared to get the procedure that fixes his limbs because he doesn't want to die.

Kwazii has an ultimate fear of tweak. He enjoys living with tweak, but kwazii's been secretly looking up anger management classes for him.

After they start living with each other, Kwazii makes jokes out of the trauma the circus puts them through (tweak almost sent him to a mental hospital after Kwazii had a breakdown after a joke)

Aftermath of the circus!AU designs.

Kwazii is just fitting a teenage stereotype and tweak is emo☠️

Make headcanons for them if you want :3

I don't want this to be thattttt long so next chapter will include barnacles, inkling, and dashi!!