Chapter 006 part 2

Next up was the Standing Long Jump, which was so the teachers could see how far we can jump. I knew this one was gonna be a flop for me, at least Deku won't be the only one to not clear the sand box though, that might boost his confidence a little.

"First up, can Bakugo please come up and jump across the sandbox." Once the red-eyed male had cleared the sand box, it was Aoyama's turn to try it: obviously also clearing the sand box. "Will Midoriya please do the sand box jump now?" Deku started sweating profusely. I felt seriously bad for the poor boy since he only wants to be a hero but these tests are making him look really weak, in front of a pro hero, nonetheless. Sighing, he took a massive step towards the box, and jumped, landing...

...In the sandbox. He was so close as well! "Alright, now Miss Todoroki, it is your turn. Step up to the front, now please." My turn.. I looked over to Shoto staring at me expectantly, since, so far I hadn't been doing very well on any of the tests and he was doing much better than me. Landing just 2cm away from the end of the box.. I felt my confidence deplete instantly. I was supposed to land on the edge at most, even if it wasn't a cleared jump. 

Shoto was going to be really disappointed in me, he would probably tell Enji, and, although I do not care for Enji's opinions, it would mean that he could transfer me into a lower class, like 1B. I guess that would be fun to see what happens in class 1B everyday, since it wasn't shown a lot in the series. 

The old man wouldn't do that though, it would tarnish the Todoroki family name, something pretty much only he actually cares about in the whole family, as me and my siblings don't care about that and Rei definitely won't care about that since Enji ruined her life.

Now the only thing that Mineta was good at: repeated side steps. Nobody but him was shown to have attempted this in the original so yeah.. when I did it I was so slow it must've been painful to watch, especially next to Mineta who was just going at it. Then, was the main event: the ball throw. Since Bakugo had already gone, it was just me, Deku and the human furby (jk jk I love our favorite broke floaty girl.)

We had about 3 more tests to do that were not specified in the show or manga, do I am just not gonna record results for that.

(A/N: I am actually just too lazy so lets time skip to the final results! []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* )

Mr. Aizawa recorded all of the results and put them into order of 1st to 21st.

He showed a chart that went like this:

(Yes I am putting everybody's score just so people can see who (Y/N) beat. Skip if you want to.)

1st : Momo Yaoyorozu

2nd : Shoto Todoroki

3rd : Katsuki Bakugo

4th : Tenya Iida

5th : Fumikage Tokoyami;

6th : Mezo Shoji

7th : Mashirao Ojiro

8th : Ejiro Kirishima

9th : (Y/N) Todoroki

10th : Mina Ashido

11th : Ochaco Uraraka

12th : Koji Koda

13th : Rikido Sato

14th : Tsuyu Asui

15th : Yuga Aoyama

16th : Hanta Sero

17th : Denki Kaminari

18th : Kyoka Jiro

19th : Toru Hagakure

20th : Minoru Mineta

21st : Izuku Midoriya

Damn... Deku must be horrified, wait.. of course he is! I know this already, I am soo dumb!! Wait.. if I also say it was a just a lie.. then people might think that I am the slightest bit smart!! YES! That is the best idea I've had all day!! "What.... no, no, no! I can' be expelled on the first day, right....?" Deku muttered whilst shaking like crazy. "Nobody is getting expelled, it was just a deception." Everyone except a select few. "WHAT?!?!" I just sighed, discreetly glanced ay Momo "That was obvious from the start." We said simultaneously. She looked at me in shock, and, to play along, I just feigned a look of surprise back. "Why did you not tell us, then?!" Momo sweated slightly "Well.. ummm.. I thought that you already knew..?" Next, they turned to me: I just sweat dropped and shrugged "Well, you never asked." I stated plainly, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Well it was.. to me, at least.

(A/N:

Thanks for reading the second part of chapter 6

BYEEE!!!!!)