S Tier Chapter!

Tiffany to Tiery TF/TG/MC

Inspirations for this chapter!

Tiffany was a 15 year old girl who was also a Tier List enthusiast

Tiffany was a 15 year old girl who was also a Tier List enthusiast. She made tier lists on characters from her favorite fandoms, from best to worst.

But Tiffany had been feeling a bit depressed ever since her father had just dissapeared out of nowhere. She tried to search for him with her mother, named Delilah, and her older brother, Noah.

But, she had given up, thinking that he was gone forever. Her mother had tried to cheer her up, but it was just no use. And she shut herself in her room.

Today, Tiffany was in a Discord chat with Parker and Riley. But then, Riley had something to show her. Tiffany was confused at first.

Then Riley had introduced her to Animatic Battle, which was her favorite object show. When Tiffany watched all 3 episodes, she thought it was okay.

Then, she had an idea to make a tier list of ALL Animatic Battle characters! But by far, of all the Animatic Battle characters, her #1 favorite had to be Tiery!

But then, for some reason, her computer had started making some...strange noises. Then it had started to glitch out and lag a lot.

Then suddenly, she recognized that ANIMATIC himself had popped out of the screen out of nowhere! Oh my lordy lord guys!!!!

"HI THERE!!! MY NAME'S ANIMATIC!" Animatic happily greeted.

Before Animatic could grab her...suddenly...Mark/Exclamation Mark literally appeared out of nowhere and punched the (sugar iced tea) out of him!

(No I can imagine this playing in the background):

As Mark/Exclamation Mark and Animatic were basically boxing, Tiffany had ran over to her phone and then called the police.

Then, Animatic had managed to throw Mark/Exclamation Mark off of himself and then ran over to Tiffany before grabbing her and then POP! they were gone...

"TIFFANY!" Was the last thing she heard before she was gone...

Tiffany had then found herself in the Animatic Battle world, with the grass being very fault and the bushes being red instead of the usual dark green...

Then, Animatic had suddenly grabbed Tiffany's arm, and then bit into it! She shrieks in pain as she yanked her arm away from him...then, the transformation began...

Tiffany had felt her arms becoming more sore and sore but the second...and then...SNAP! her own arms had basically ripped themselves off!

She screamed in pain as she felt her legs slowly thinning out and turning out here black until they were basically black sticks.

Then, she felt a jolt to her womanhood. She whimpered when she felt her womanhood shriveled up into nothingness. Now even though she was genderless, she felt like a...HE?!...

He felt his pink hoodie feeling tighter and tighter on is body...then...RIP! his hoodie had ripped off of his body as he now looked like a whole tier list!

He then felt his eyes sting, so he shut them closed. When he opened them back up, his eyes were now white, small, and beady.

His mouth would then get simplified into a white line as his hair fell out into clumps, finishing his physical transformation.

"Ow...what the f- wait...my voice!" Tiffany had notices his complete voice change. It sounded so deep...and dull...

"Did...did I just turned into TieAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!" Tiffany screamed in pain when he felt the mental change starting.

Tieffa felt memories of his childhood slowly fading away...high school? More like bye school. Relationships? No bitches now.

Tiefy then lost most of his childhood memories, and new memories flooded in his head. He now remembered that he uses to be competing Object Fool, but placed 2nd. And now he was competing in Animatic Battle, on a team called team benjamin.

Now, poor Tiffany was gone...and Tiery was born.

"Ugh...huh? Oh. Hey Animatic." The new Tiery noticed Animatic.

"Hi there little tier list! Now go on to your team!" Animatic pointed over to team benjamin as Tiery got up and went over there.

MEANWHILE...

Mark/Exclamation Mark was devastated that he couldn't protect their own daughter...but then they noticed her computer. He inspected it and found out about Parker and Riley. So since they seemed to be Tiffany's friends, they decided to help them out by doing his best to protect them.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next up: Delilah to Demon Core TF/TG/MC and Noah to Nebula Void TF/TG/MC