10🍂

Shehnaaz took an auto and went to the supermarket where she used to go with her father..
And she became sad thinking about her father.....

She entered the market and started looking for the things she requires.... She collects all the things and goes toward the bill counter.....

She looked at her front and found her father standing there in the queue..... She smiles and goes toward him ....

Sana : baba.... Said happily with teary eyes....

Sd listened to her voice and recognized the voice but didn't turn to her..... Her smile dropped and she stood in front of him.....

Sana : baba..... Said in a low whisper.....

Sd leave from there and stands in another queue ignoring her completely.... Tears fall from her eyes.....

Sana 's pov :

Koi baat nhi Sana..... Baba abhi naraz hai na.... Isliye aisa kar rhe hai.... Thoda time dete hai... Vo thik ho jayege..... Haa... Thik ho jayege... Or baat bhi krege.......

And looked at him with teary eyes....

She paid the bill and left from there... She took an auto and place her bags in it.... She looked at her side... Where her father is waiting for an auto wiping his sweat...... It's too hot in delhi....

She picked her bag again and told the auto vale bhaiya....

Sana : bhaiya vaha jo papa.... Umm.. Uncle ji hai na.... Ap unhe please drop krde..... Said in her sweet pleading tone....

The auto driver smiled at her and left... Shehnaaz looked at her father who sat in the auto and smiled....

She looked around but didn't find any auto .... So she thought to walk maybe she found the auto from another route ..

__________

Sidharth looked at the clock, it's 7:30 p. m. Still shehnaaz didn't come home....

Sid 's pov :

Kaha rh gyi ye ladki... Kahin baag to nhi gyi..???? Shit sidharth you should not let her go outside..... And become angry..... Ye ladki bhi na...

Pov ends...

Sidharth picked his car keys and came outside to go to search for her.....when his eyes fell on her... He looked at her astonished.....

As she is sweating profusely.... And walking toward the main gate with wobbly legs as she is going to fall now..... She held two big bags in her hands leaving marks on her fingers with their weight.....

Sidharth goes toward her and shehnaaz smiles a little seeing him... She brings her hand upward thinking maybe he will come to help her... But instead....

Sid : kaha se aa rhi ho tum..????? Haan..... Pichle one and half hour se tum bahar ho...... Itna time to nhi lgta market mein...... and looked at her angrily..... Ohhh.... Koi boyfriend mil gya hoga tumhara..... Or bhagne ke plans bna rhi hogi..... And looked at her grit teeth....

Sana looked at him and sighed... There is no use of arguing with him as he doesn't care... He will do what please him... Itna to jaan hi liya hai.....

She ignore him and goes inside with heavy bags..... She place the bags on the table and fetch herself a glass of water.....

Sid sulked seeing her ignoring him..... Him..??? Really..... Huhh... And goes behind her..... He sat in the living area and looked at her who is slipping the water slowly while taking deep breath.....