chapter -34

Hello  frndz.. Apram ennanga nernga oru vote illa cmnt illa.. Kashtam kashtam naa romba disappointed aa irukken..

Paravaala ippo story kkulla polam
Vaanga

==≠==============================

After that customer they closed their shop and wait for the boys to come for their cousins day outing.

Keerthi : ivanunga enna thaan panneettirukkanga nne thirila... Kalaila sonnath thaane late aava koodath nnn.. Ayyo ivanungale lam vachukkittu naan enna panna porath...

Seetha : ippo eathukk keethu nee ipadi  kovappettutt irukk...  5 minutes thaane late apram enna...

Keerthi : athellam unakk sonna puriyath... Enakk lam engayavath ponum nn mudivu pannittena correct time la kelambiye aakanum... Inthamaari wait panni urugura velayellam enakk pudikkave pudikkath..

Seetha : apadina neenga romba kashtappadum polaye anni 🤭

Keerthi : anniya..... adiyei.. Nee en annana than kalyanam pannirukk.. Nee than enakk anni.

Seetha : ooho... Aana neenga en annanmela kannuvachittirukke apadi partha kalyan a vida periyavaru en annan thaa appo nee thaane enakk anni... Athila en annan vera innakk engayavath ponum nn sonna tha  naalaikkavath readyaagi varuven.. Kashtam kashtam romba kashtam..

Keerthi : ooh apadi variya nee.. Paravala un annane moonnunaal patni potta pothum avaru   aramani neram munnadiye ready aagi varuvaaru...

Seetha : ore plan ooda irukku pola..

Keerthi : un annana vachukkittu kudumbam nadathanum naa naa ithukk melayum plan podanum...

They are waiting outside their shop but suddenly keerthi noticed that some people looking at them  from a distance and they are sitting inside the car..  She very well know  that if she said that to seethu she will definitely got tensed and she didn't want to bother her also... So she  just hide that  thought and   involved in talking with seethu at the same time she did chek on the peoples dooings also...

She called kalyan , sethu and arivu several time but they didn't attended the call and this make's keerthi angry even more...

Keerthi : enga poi thonjitten nn theriyala .. Call panna call um attend panna maattaru..

Seetha : keerthi ma ethukk nee ippo tension aaguringa.. Viden ethavath meeting la mattirukka nn kooda theriyalaye...

Keerthi : nee un purushane eppo than vittu kuduthirukk...

But when she was looking forward she witnessed that the same car coming towards seethu in a smoll distance..  A shoking keerthi all set to pushing seetha towards her but the car stopped near her and  said an apology to seetha and tern the other side and gone...

Keerthi look at the car's mirror and she saw the evil smile on that persons face and the warning look he gave to her.. Keerthis heart rate increased and she can't handle this pressure no more... She want to shout.. Let her anger go and want cry harder.. But the innocent face of seethu  forced her to stay there...  She was a mess inside and was so angry on the boys because of their careless behavior...

And finally after 10 minutes the boys car stopped infront of them.. And Keerthis frustration gone its peak when she saw sree sitting in the infront seat  along with kalyan. And they are  happily chitchatting..

Here Keerthis fear crossed its limits and was so tensed and concerned about seethas protection.. But kalyan, who enjoying chitchatting with an another girl so happily.

Seetha also looking at kalyan but he is busy chatting with sree not at all looking at her. And this make seethu mood off .. Keerthi noticed that too even the boys also noticed that...