(9) WARNED ATTACK

Next day Jishnu found Subhakshi sleeping on couch since she sat there to stare at his sleepy look

Next day Jishnu found Subhakshi sleeping on couch since she sat there to stare at his sleepy look. Waking her up, he witnessed a shy smile on her face which she was trying hard not to show at all. He had left from there before Bani woke up. To their luck, Bani couldn't smell anything different about last night in Subhakshi's attitude for which Subhakshi thanked God many times.

Both Jishnu and Subhakshi had a normal day. The abnormality entered into scenario when Subhakshi reached her home.

Her was never like before. It felt like she stepped into some other world. The marble floor had turned into cracked land as if that had been longing for rain since ages. The walls were cracked too. Those cracks contained a shade of black colour which was darker than night.

Probably, that shade of black belonged to strength bestowed upon devils. The sound of night creatures were ringing in house. In short, the house had been converted into a haunted place.

Composing herself, Subhakshi was walking ahead. Suddenly, she heard a deadly whispering.

"Stay away from him! Just stay away. He's mine. Jishnu is mine," the whisper shook Subhakshi's boldness, scattering that away from her.

"Who's this? Who's speaking?" She managed to ask.

"It's doesn't matter. Don't go in details or else you have to meet your death. Just carry out my command, and stay away from him," some dry leaves started to dance around Subhakshi.

Gathering all her power, Subhakshi screamed in a high pitch of voice.

"What happened, Di? What made you scream?" Bani ran to Subhakshi who was gasping, loudly.

"I saw that our house had become a haunted house," after receiving a good amount of rubbing on back from Bani, Subhakshi spoke up.

"You should stop watching horror episodes in weekends. Don't know what kind of addiction you have got of watching horror episodes in weekends!" Bani assumed the obvious reason which was a kind of dislike of hers as she wasn't fond of horror episodes.

"I would have agreed to you if that voice hadn't warned me," subhakshi was joining points of happening in her mind.

"Who warned you? About what you were warned?" Bani grew concerned catching the pace of Subhakshi's words which weren't sounding much convincing.

"I don't have any answer for your first question, but I was warned for staying away from Jishnu sir," Subhakshi was confused why she was warned like that.

"What! Are you serious? Actually, I don't think so," a soft chuckle slipped out from Bani's mouth.

"I expected that you wouldn't believe me. Have you ever believed me at once? I just unnecessarily shared the matter with you," an annoyed Subhakshi glared at Bani with a hidden urge of trusting her.

"We should sleep now, and this weekend we are going to watch the show of my choice," patting Subhakshi's cheeks, Bani settled herself on her side to sleep.

On next day, Subhakshi returned home having many injuries. Bani was too astonished to take any action at Subhakshi's first sight. She got more astonished when Subhakshi narrated the actual incident occurred with her.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏