★𝖳𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂ʳᵉʷʳⁱᵗᵉ★

✰ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐀𝐔. ✰

⚠︎Tɪᴛᴛɪᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ, sᴜʙʙʏ ᴍᴀʟᴇ⚠︎

You had gotten home after a long day at work. Going straight to the shower and slipping off your clothing, starting a warm bath. Then, you crook up an eyebrow, where was Tamaki?

You pick up your phone, dialing his number as you dip yourself inside the bathtub. Your body sinking into the warm water, making your muscles relax.

The phone rings, but he doesn't answer. You sigh, putting your phone down and relaxing. He was probably busy at work.

Until, a few minutes pass, you hear the bedroom door open and close, you look over, seeing the door to the bathroom open.

Tamaki steps inside, looking exhausted. After a few seconds, he sees you inside the tub. He jumps and turns around.

"B-baby!! I'm so..so! Sorry!!" He reaches for the doorknob, yet you interrupt..

"It's okay..want to..jump in with me?" Tamaki blushes, sinking into his hoodie and shivering in embarrassment.

"W-well..maybe.." You smile, shifting to make more room, he turns around and looks into your eyes. Yet he can't control his gaze from falling down to your breasts. He gulps, trying to stay under control.

His shaky hand reaching down to take off his pants and hoodie. He take a deep breath and slowly slips off his underwear.

Your eyes fall down to his member, you smile as he slowly dips himself inside the bathtub with you. You smile and sit on his lap, your back facing him.

He blushes, his shaky hands wrapped around your waist, his face nuzzled into your neck.

"Long day?" He whimpers and nods, holding you tightly. You giggle, leaning your back against his firm yet lean chest.

Then, you felt his hand creep up, slowly sliding up and holding your breast in his hand. You blush, he wasn't one to get sensual, yet you felt comfortable enough to let him touch you.

After a few seconds, his other hand finds your other breast. He squeezes them gently, pinching your nipples delicately and kissing your neck.

You breathe softly, feeling his tongue shyly licking the outline of your ear.

"Baby.." He whispers, smile softly, turning around to face him. He looks up at you, his face a cherry red.

You cup his cheeks and whisper, "you're so cute, Tamaki" you felt his erection again your legs, you trail your hand down to slowly stroke it. Tamaki's face goes from embarrassed, to slowly melting into pleasure.

Your hand starts to jerk him off, making Tamaki a blushing mess underneath you.

He grabs your titties again and sink his face in then, kissing them as he whimpers and cries softly in pleasure.

He takes one of your nipples in-between his teeth and gently nips at it. You breathe softly against his ear, pinching his tip and slowly stroking up and down, clenching your hand around his dick from time to time.

His member thats twitching, he bites his lip and whines in need, feeling an overwhelming need to finish.

He holds your breasts and whimpers like a puppy, thrusting his hips back and forth against your hand, crying for release.

"P-please..please make me cum.." He begs, looking into your eyes with a lewd expression. You kiss the top of his head and start stroking him faster. Your other hand holding the back of his head and making his sink his face into your boobs.

His whimpers and soft moans increase as he reaches the edge, finishing on your hand. You sigh softly, kissing his head and cleaning your hand off with the water.

"Good boy.." You whisper, he looks up, drooling slightly, you smile and peck his lips.

"Mommy..please..please let me pleasure you.." he whines, speaking softly and with a shaky voice.

"Such a Good boy..alright I'll let you pleasure me." He smiles softly, "really??" His smile is bright and excited, you nod running your fingers through his hair.

You had sat down at the edge of the tub so your pussy was right in front of Tamaki's face. He holds your thighs open, feeling himself harden just by the thought of tasting you.

He brings his mouth closer and slowly start to run his tongue over your wet folds.

You hum softly, feeling one of his hands gripping your tittie. His tongue working wonders on your clit as he rubs it in circles and soon stretches it more out to flick it against your soaking wet cunt.

You moan softly, holding his hair and slobbering his face against your heat. He whimpers out a moan in pleasure and starts flicking his tongue in and out of you, feeling your walls clench from time to time.

His mouth wraps around your core, kissing it and slurping on your clit before moving up to your cunt again.

He slobbers his tongue up your pussy and flicks it inside at a quick pase, making your back arch and your grip on his hair become stronger.

"F-fuck..baby I'm close.." He whimpers impatiently, slurping on your clit until you cum all over his mouth. He drinks every last bit and shivers slightly.

"F..fuck..Tamaki.." You share a kiss, holding each other for a bit before hopping in the shower and cleaning off.

You lie down next to him on the bed, holding him on your chest and running your fingers through his hair as he drifts into a peaceful slumber.

|heh..me
Coming back
After disappearing...