"unbelievable ..."

~{wish Charlie some luck guys, nobody deserves to know their friend banged their dad..they took "I fucked your dad/mum" too literally... 😭..}~

Alastor woke up(or.opened his ehes after a zoning out hours) with a Bugging Headache..he sits up, groaning.
"..eugh..this is why I prefer standing and watch people sleep...."
He said, he grabs his monocle from the near table and noticed a Blonde Strand of hair on his antler, he got it and examines it
"..did a bird crashed into my antlers when I got out?..oh please don't tell me I'm gonna have another nest in my hair.."
He thought, and then his Headache triggered again, he groans,
"ugh...where are the painkillers.."
He mumbles as he pulled the drawers and tries to find it, meanwhile Lucifer who woke up by the sound of aggressive drawers opening,

"I don't want the pills yet, Lilithhh.."
Lucifer whined in his sleep and he turns to the other side and tucks his arm under his pillow,

"You have to or you'll be the grumpiest in the mornin---..."
Alastor paused, his ears stand sharp, he slowly turns his head to Lucifer..

Meanwhile, Charlie in the kitchen, she sees Vaggie making coffee in two mugs for the both of them
"Hey, Vaggie!"
She greeted with a kiss on the head, and wrapped her arms around Vaggie's neck as she rested her chin on her head/hair
"Morning, Hun.. how ar--"
Vaggie got interrupted by the sound of a loud screeched Static noise, but it was over after 5 seconds,
"..how are you?-'
Vaggie asked again,

"Good! You?"
Charlie said with a smile as she grabs her mug and takes a sip,

"...Good too I suppose."
Vaggie shrugged, she's too tired to bother to check on Alastor anyway, BUT yet her grip on her mug's handle tightened enough for it to almost break it to peices due to her startled expression caused by a LOUD static screech...
"..ugh what the fuck is the drama about, this time?.."
vaggie cursed under her breath, charlie rubs her back

"don't worry, i can check it myself! I'll be right back-"
charlie reassured, she runs upstairs, slowly her brain is growing concern trees..almost a forest or even a jungle. she got to the hallway.

meanwhile alastor pulled the blanket to cover himself, lucifer grabbed the pillow instead.
"WHAT...in the name of CHRIST.. ARE YOU DOING IN HERE..SIRE?.." alastor said through gritted teeth with unpleasant and mock and mostly anger. lucifer looked at him in disbelief and looked around the place "no. i should be the one who's asking you!-"

"youre in my bedroom." alastor reminded.

"...oh-" lucifer paused. but he shakes his head and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "look, before you hit me with a damn tentacle towards the window..im hella buttnaked. i don't wanna look like this infront of my people-"

"i must say you always look embarrasing and a turd. now..GET OUT." alastor said, as his sclera's goin black with a green pupil as also green stitches forms on the corners of his lips, lucifer held up both hands in surrender-like.

"i will! geez." lucifer said. looking around again, trying to spot his clothes but it must be in an unknown location "..can you atleast help me find my clothes?-"

"no. i prefer to hold Shit rather than it's your clothes..oh, what's the difference?" alastor said, lucifer scoffed,

"literally said by a guy who cant even brush his teeth once in a while!" lucifer pointed with his hand, alastor eyerolled and stands up as he snaps his fingers and then POOF, hes in his own clothes. 

"i was already like this when i first came to hell." alastor said, brushing the messy curls of his ears. "what about YOU attend a class? just a single class, just a second- just a braincell and knowledge of 'goingtohellandyourappearanceisyourpunishment'?"