' How Did I End Up Here? ' 1st.

3RD PERSON.

As Faith was running from a murderer, she suddenly saw a portal and jumped right through it. She had immediately thought it was a bad idea to jump in a mysterious portal out of nowhere, then suddenly she was falling from the sky to a pirate ship.

??? - '' 𝙰𝚢𝚎! 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙! ''

𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 - '' 𝐀𝐠𝐡... 𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬? ''
She looked at the pirates who surrounded her, making a confused face.

??? - '' 𝙷𝚎𝚢! 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢𝚊' 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜? 𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚍! ''

𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 - '' 𝐏𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬? 𝐎𝐡 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥. ''
She laughed it off as the pirates got even more angrier. After she stopped laughing everyone suddenly had weapons in their hands except for Faith.

??? -'' 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚢! 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚊' 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜! ''

𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 - ''𝐄𝐫𝐫.. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭? ''

The pirates immediately strike their swords at her as Faith raised both of her hands. Faith was extremely sweating. Then suddenly another pirate ship appeared, as the pirates looked away from her she quickly got out of there. She ran to the side of the ship to the other. Facing the random pirates she just met.

𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 - ''𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭! ''

Faith jumped out of their ship to the  small ship that just appeared. She ran to the person that was in the small ship and hid behind them.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Finished. Will be making Part 2 soonn (I forgot to make introductions first and I quickly made it 😭) 260 words