' Next Time. ' Part 2.

3RD PERSON.

Kishimoshi stood up. Getting ready with his wax powers. Miss electric also stood up, having trouble breathing considering Shalannie shot her chest.

𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕔 - '' 𝕐𝕠𝕦..𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕟.. 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥..𝕄𝔼!.. '' Miss electric cried out

Miss electric's face looked totally busted.

Shalannie took out a knife from her pocket and tried to stab Miss electric. Instead, she got electrocuted as the knife got into Miss electirc's body but it didn't stab her, it got through her body while Miss electric laughed it off.

𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕔 - '' ℂ𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦. ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕛𝕠𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕕. '' Miss electric kicked Shalannie as she was standing.

𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕔 - '' 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠? 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕕. '' Miss Electric pointed her staff to Shalannie and shouted out. '' 𝔼𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕣! '' Shalannie was still on the floor trying to get up as soon as possible. Yamizaki flew to Shalannie using his smoke powers and grabbed her before lightning struck down the wall.

𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 - '' 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄! 𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐊𝐈! '' Faith said while her eyes widen of the sudden lightning she saw right in front of her. After the lightning ended all they saw was Yamizaki holding onto Shalannies body.

𝙔𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙕𝘼𝙆𝙄 - '' 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧. 𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙. ''

𝙺𝙸𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙼𝙾𝚂𝙷𝙸 - '' 𝚃𝚌𝚑.. 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜. ''

'' 𝚆𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛. '' Kishimoshi walked out of the place.

𝙔𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙕𝘼𝙆𝙄 - '' 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙘'𝙢𝙤𝙣. 𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙥, 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨. ''
Yamizaki got out of there and float through the air half of his body turning into smoke.
While Faith and Shalannie followed him, but Faith was really behind since she was getting tired from the fight. She saw a weirdly odd orange fruit on the corner of her eye and went to it. She grabbed the fruit and went on following Shalannie and Yamizaki. The villagers cheered out as they got on the ship.

'' THANK YOU FOR SAVING OUR ISLAND! ''

'' WE ARE FREE THANKS! ''
Villagers yelled out and started giving them food.

sʜᴀʟᴀɴɴɪᴇ - '' ɪᴛ's.. ɴᴏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ.. ''
𝙔𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙕𝘼𝙆𝙄 - '' 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩. ''

𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 - '' 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫.𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞. ''