Introduction

Hi! As you may know, this is continuing the first book; a new family, I hope will in enjoy it just as much as you did the first one. Well lets introduce the main characters in this story shall we? Before we start I would like to explain one thing. For when I put the age it will look like this.

Age: god age(human age)

Look at nightmares for example.

If it's a mortal it would be like this

Age: human age
------------------------------------------------------------------
File #1

Chacter's name: Nightmare Sans

Age: 503(17 years old)

Occupation(job): God of negativity, king of nightmares

Relatives: dream, akitos(father), nim(mother)

Mate(lover): Error

Children: (adoptive): killer, dust, horror and cross(bio): Raider, Tenpatch

Backstory(summerised)

Nightmare or midnight was the oldest twin compared to his younger twin by 3 minutes. They were the guardians of positivity and negativity, midnight being the guardian of negativity was hated by all the villagers and even his own mother, she would favor dream over him all the time. But midnight didn't not care that dream was more loved than he was, midnight only wanted dream to be happy, now you may ask your self why did dream not help midnight. Well dream was never at the tree with nightmare so nightmare couldn't tell him what was happening and, nightmare knew that dream and his father loved him a lot, midnight missed his father, his "mother"; nim banished him to the realm of dreams. In the past before Akitos was gone, the family ruled dreamtale as a kingdom and as most of you know the prince or princesse is next in line, nightmare being the oldest was next and the last to be ruler but, nim didn't like that, she wanted dream to be next in line but she couldn't do that now that she was "dead". In today's time nightmare and dream are the first gods that have opposite jobs and are enemies to make a truce and with that truce nightmare gained his own kingdom, the kingdom of negativity and dream gained his, the kingdom of positivity. Nightmare rarely has age slides but when he does, he acts like 5 year old child. The only reason nightmare is "The god of negativity" is because of his father.
------------------------------------------------------------------
File #2

Character: dream sans

Age: 503(17 years old)

Occupation: god of positivity, king of dreams

Relatives:Relatives: Nightmare, akitos(father), nim(mother)

Mate: swap(blue)

Children: bluemoon(bio kid)

Backstory(summerised)

Dream was the twin of midnight or nightmare and was the youngest twin by 3 minutes. Along with this, he was the god of positivity, dream was loved by everyone. But nim his mother favored him over his brother midnight, dream was oblivious to this and didn't know that midnight was suffering because of their own mother. Now days dream spends time with nightmare all the time and dream loves his brother a lot and wants to be better than the past, dream and nightmare are more like twins than anything now, they even dress the same. Dream is not as innocent as you may think, the god of positivity is also known as the god toxic positivity. Dream often has age slides which causes him to act like a 5 year old. The only reason dream is a god is because of his father since he was a god but nim was a guardian.
------------------------------------------------------------------
File #3

Character: Error Sans

Age: 620 (23 years old)

Occupation: god of destruction